Latest Blog Posts »
- A WEDDING IN THE LOIRE 11 months ago The photos that follow the wedding of an Australian and a Kiwi at Chateau de Jalesnes in the Loire Valley
- HOW TO MARRY IN PARI 13 months ago How to get married in Paris, a foreigners perspective! A glimpse inside our Civil ceremony at our local arrondissiment
- I AM BACK, DID YOU MISS ME? 13 months ago Bon to the jour. It has been a while between drinks spritzes for you and I, dear PTT reader. Actually I’m lying to you already and…
- A PUP IN PARIS 2 years ago Ok I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with my dog. If you’ve viewed my facebook, snapchat or Camembert’s own instagram account recently you’re probably started to question my…
- HERE'S CAMEMBERT 2 years ago I have wanted a dog for a long time and I have always loved the bulldog breed. They’re definitely an acquired taste with their rolls of…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on PARISTHETHIRD
09:07 AM December 14, 2014
Love the photos, the humour and the insight into life in Paris
02:04 AM January 14, 2015
Celia's blog provides a witty, self deprecating (and highly entertaining) account of her adventures in Paris. There is a laugh in every paragraph and it includes lots of great photographs which I love scrolling through. Top notch!
06:11 AM January 14, 2015
Fabulous tales of a kiwi girl living in Paris - entertaining and well written - some might say she's the next Zoe Foster-Blake?
09:57 AM June 17, 2015
Parisian adventure at its finest! A humorous, witty and incredibly well written blog guaranteed to give you lots of laughs and genuine insight into living in the City of Love. Great photography and a vibrant inside look - FAB!