Latest Blog Posts »
- A PUP IN PARIS 1 year ago Ok I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with my dog. If you’ve viewed my facebook, snapchat or Camembert’s own instagram account recently you’re probably started to question my…
- HERE'S CAMEMBERT 1 year ago I have wanted a dog for a long time and I have always loved the bulldog breed. They’re definitely an acquired taste with their rolls of…
- SRI LANKA THE GEM OF THE INDIAN OCEAN 1 year ago We found the quieter side to Sri Lanka, down the coast just near Galle. We didn’t escape the bustle and noise completely with the toots of…
- COW DOWN CHOW DOWN! 1 year ago Life lesson: If you are invited by an enthusiastic Spaniard and his American bestie for a weekend of cow consumption in a small Spanish town do not hesitate with your…
- COMPLETE CLASS IN A FLUTED GLASS - MOËT & CHANDON 1 year ago This morning we set off on a road trip of the most sophisticated kind! Moët & Chandon who are an affiliate of Hugh’s team had kindly organised a personal tour at…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on PARISTHETHIRD
09:07 AM December 14, 2014
Love the photos, the humour and the insight into life in Paris
02:04 AM January 14, 2015
Celia's blog provides a witty, self deprecating (and highly entertaining) account of her adventures in Paris. There is a laugh in every paragraph and it includes lots of great photographs which I love scrolling through. Top notch!
06:11 AM January 14, 2015
Fabulous tales of a kiwi girl living in Paris - entertaining and well written - some might say she's the next Zoe Foster-Blake?
09:57 AM June 17, 2015
Parisian adventure at its finest! A humorous, witty and incredibly well written blog guaranteed to give you lots of laughs and genuine insight into living in the City of Love. Great photography and a vibrant inside look - FAB!