Latest Blog Posts »
- HOW TO MARRY IN PARI 2 months ago How to get married in Paris, a foreigners perspective! A glimpse inside our Civil ceremony at our local arrondissiment
- I AM BACK, DID YOU MISS ME? 2 months ago Bon to the jour. It has been a while between drinks spritzes for you and I, dear PTT reader. Actually I’m lying to you already and…
- A PUP IN PARIS 1 year ago Ok I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with my dog. If you’ve viewed my facebook, snapchat or Camembert’s own instagram account recently you’re probably started to question my…
- HERE'S CAMEMBERT 1 year ago I have wanted a dog for a long time and I have always loved the bulldog breed. They’re definitely an acquired taste with their rolls of…
- SRI LANKA THE GEM OF THE INDIAN OCEAN 1 year ago We found the quieter side to Sri Lanka, down the coast just near Galle. We didn’t escape the bustle and noise completely with the toots of…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on PARISTHETHIRD
09:07 AM December 14, 2014
Love the photos, the humour and the insight into life in Paris
02:04 AM January 14, 2015
Celia's blog provides a witty, self deprecating (and highly entertaining) account of her adventures in Paris. There is a laugh in every paragraph and it includes lots of great photographs which I love scrolling through. Top notch!
06:11 AM January 14, 2015
Fabulous tales of a kiwi girl living in Paris - entertaining and well written - some might say she's the next Zoe Foster-Blake?
09:57 AM June 17, 2015
Parisian adventure at its finest! A humorous, witty and incredibly well written blog guaranteed to give you lots of laughs and genuine insight into living in the City of Love. Great photography and a vibrant inside look - FAB!