Not Another Tall Blog!
Latest Blog Posts »
- How It Is OK to Chat Up A Tall Girl 2 weeks ago I recently shared with you a message from a stranger that I found outrageous and have since stopped responding to any texts from people I don’t know in real life. The aftermaths of this was interesting. While pretty much everyone was in agreement that it is not OK to say what that stranger said...
- Large Size Men's Boots for Harshest Winter 1 month ago Looking for large size boots to tackle the harshest winter weather? Take a look at the Columbia Bangor Omni-Heat, available from Walktall in sizes 12 and above. This great-looking boot was performance tested on a German ice rink and provides advanced traction on ice and snow. On September 29th,...
- Why I Do Not Respond to Messages from Strangers! Warning: 18+ Content 1 month ago It is no one’s secret that I receive a high volume of unsolicited messages – on all social media I am on (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; even the odd one on LinkedIn). So far, I was making a joke of that (see, for instance, my post “How Not To Chat Up a Tall Girl”). Not […]
- Tall Slim Tees Now Offer Women's Sizes 2 months ago We all know what a challenge it is finding t-shirts to fit our tall bodies. The amount of time we have all purchased tops that are supposed to be tall fit but end up shrunk in length or width… Or when we decided to save some pennies by simply buying a bigger size tee from a […]
- The Votes Are In. I Am Keeping My Old Alias. 2 months ago I recently asked you, my readers and followers, for advice: shall I keep my old alias or change it to one with my new surname. Your responses were pretty much unanimous: keep the old name. Some of you reached out by email, which always thrills me: to hear from the “real” you. This also comes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not Another Tall Blog! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!