The REAL Costa Rica Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Rules for Obtaining a Costa Rica Drivers License 3 months ago This post is directed to foreigners interested in obtaining a Costa Rica drivers license. It is not relevant to citizens of Costa Rica. I have been putting off writing this post for a couple of months now hoping that I could write the complete story.
- Chili Cook Off in Atenas. Worth Going! Charity Event 5 months ago This year’s Chili Cook Off will be on February 10, 2013 and seems to have become an annual event.
- A Disgrace for Costa Rica - Opinion 11 months ago I generally do not write op-ed blog posts, but today Costa Rica has lost a fine man who more than any other, has
- Costa Rica Modifies Rentista Residency 1 year ago Last Thursday, 17 May 2012, various new immigration rules (reglamentos) were published in La Gaceta, the magazine used to publish various legal notices and also where all new laws must be
- My Readers Write - More Questions about Costa Rica 1 year ago Hi to my faithful readers.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The REAL Costa Rica Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!