Feeding the Friedlanders
Latest Blog Posts »
- This post is to my WordPress buddies....join me at my new domain 2 years ago This post is for you fellow WordPress buddy! Firstly a BIG thank you for following Feeding the Friedlanders – I mean that sincerely, blogger to blogger. And if you aren’t a WordPress follower and reading this post I am thankful to you too – so no need to feel left out
- Feeding the Friedlanders has moved to www.feedingthefriedlanders.sg 2 years ago Hi everyone, I’m so sorry it has been a week or so since I last posted – but boy have I been busy creating a brand spanking new website to share with you! I am super geeky excited to introduce my new website…. feedingthefriedlanders.sg Please subscribe to my new site today so you don’t miss...
- Watermelon Shark - healthy kids party food with some bite! 2 years ago My first little boy was three yesterday. Such a big boy already. Ooops something in my eye… He insists he can pick me up already which is no mean feat. AND, this week his preschool celebrated no less than three birthdays. That means a whole lot of cupcakes, muffins,and sweet birthday treats....
- Couldn't be easier finger lickin' ribs 2 years ago No cooking wizardry here, it's shameful how easy ribs can be. Take one bottle of BBQ or ribs sauce, cover ribs, and leave to marinate overnight. Cook at180 degrees in fan oven for 25 minutes. Just get them marinading overnight for great succulent tender results.
- When only Oreo Cake will suffice... 2 years ago I have been looking through my current favourite baking blog, Sally’s Baking Addiction for inspiration for middle son’s birthday cake, and here she is. The Oreo Cake. In all its glorious gooeyness. I think I am losing my inhibitions when it comes to cooking what I previously thought of as...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Feeding the Friedlanders
06:32 AM November 14, 2014
Yes, yes, it's my blog... so my vote doesn't really count. Let's say I'm getting the ball rolling :) Very pleased to be part of the Expat Blogger's family and looking forward to hearing from you soon. Don't be shy! Elaine