I moved to Chennai in January 2010 with my wife and four suitcases. I prepared by reading a lot of good books and meeting a lot of knowledgeable people. However, nothing could have prepared me for what I experienced trying to start my own
Latest Blog Posts »
- What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident in India 13 months ago Editor’s note: Dear Mom and Dad, the kids are ok. Everything I learned here happened a long time ago, so no need to worry. This is one of those articles you don’t read until it’s too late. Driving in India is dangerous. More road fatalities occurred in India in 2013 than in Brazil,...
- 10 Ways to Create an Ego-Friendly Workplace 1 year ago My friend is the CEO of a major division of a huge Indian conglomerate. He oversees operations in multiple countries and manages a workforce in India and the US. He has a brilliant business mind and brought this division up from substantial losses to profit in a difficult industry. Yet when I...
- How to Develop Leaders in India 1 year ago In the previous article, we discussed a different way to think about leadership development in India – specifically that a good leader can be very connected without being dependent. Here are some specific strategies you can use to practice this kind of leadership development. 1. Publicly...
- What Kind of Leader Are You Developing? 1 year ago If you are a foreign worker in India, one of your primary responsibilities is likely leadership development. It could be identifying leaders at the top level who can carry on countrywide operations, or it might be building up team and division level leaders capable of handling issues without much...
- Is India Safe? 1 year ago “Are you safe in India?” If you come to India often, you probably get this question a lot. My impulse answer is usually, “Yes, things are unbelievably safe here.” I can send my wife and kids on a train, knowing the other passengers (complete strangers up to that moment) will take good...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Learning India
Best Android Training Center In Chennai
09:43 AM May 02, 2016
09:43 AM May 02, 2016
Everything here looks nice , thanks for sharing