The Inconsequential Opinion
Latest Blog Posts »
- My apartment ghost 13 months ago Our televisions have become awash with programs about the paranormal these days. The program Ghost Hunters is an example - have they shown one ghost yet? No. Surprise, surprise, but they remain very popular because they offer a thrill, a mere suggestion of life after death. I have always been...
- Smell is the most evocative sense. I nose it. 1 year ago A quick Internet search leads me to believe that smell is the most
- Absence note and ankle biters 1 year ago I don't know quite what happened there, I guess these kind of lapses are what happens when you bring a child into the world. Oliver is doing very well, he's six months old now and he's certainly gaining bulk. I'm really enjoying watching him grow up and whilst doing that it has become alarmingly...
- Cunning linguists 1 year ago I'm sure there comes a time in every Brit in America's life where some Americanism really annoys them and they turn it into an faux-angry tirade, claiming their mother tongue has been diluted, twisted, contorted and bent
- Easy as AA, AAA, C, D 1 year ago It doesn't seem all that long ago when everything I owned was powered by batteries that were forever dying and in need of replacement. Now, all my nifty gadgets can be charged easily by USB or AC adapter and without the need to spend a bottomless pit of money on AA's.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Inconsequential Opinion has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!