Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Iftar at Society Cafe & Lounge 1 day ago Ramadan started last Thursday and as each year, I love trying new Iftars in the Beautiful City of Dubai. I went recently to have lunch at Society Cafe and Lounge in Jumeirah 1 and I loved to much the food and the ambiance. So went again to have the Iftar there with my friend. The […]
- Crab Market, DIFC 6 days ago My dear readers, I went last week end to have dinner at Crab Market located on the 15th Floor of the Emirates Financial Towers, North Tower in DIFC. Crab Market, as the name suggests, promises to whisk diners away for a delicious seafood experience. With an expansive seafood menu that was created...
- Quattro Ristorante, Mankhool 1 week ago Quattro Ristorante, a Vegetarian Italian and Mexican located in Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai has launched recently a Vegan Menu. I went last week with my friend to try it. The below are all delicious Vegan Marinades… We started with this Minestrone Tea Set Soup. When the Chef brought the dish to the...
- Iftar at Horizon, Amwaj Rotana 1 week ago I was invited few days ago to the Media Preview of the Iftar at Horizon located on the First Floor in Amwaj Rotana in JBR. Horizon is creating the feeling of home when you break your fast with traditional Arabic specialties such as Lamb Ouzi, Kofta Bil Sanieh, Shish Barak, Sujuk, Fish Tajine...
- Carnival by Tresind, Season 5 1 week ago I went last week to Carnival by Tresind located on the Podium Level in Burj Daman in DIFC to try the SEASON 5. At Carnival by Tresind, every four months, they launch a new menu. SEASON 5 menu is based on the Anglo-Indian theme, one of the first fusion-foods in the world. Through almost two […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!