Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wagamama, Palm Jumeirah 10 hours ago I went last Thursday to spend my day at a hotel at The Palm Jumeirah, first at the Beach then went to the gym, preparing myself beofore lunch
- Cucina Mia Ristorante, JBR 1 day ago I went few days ago to have lunch to Cucina Mia Ristorante. Cucina Mia (which mean my kitchen in Italian) serves authentic Italian Cusine. Cucina Mia is located located on the ground floor of Trident Grand Residence in JBR opposite Le Royal Meridien. It has a very nice outdoor seating and you can...
- Demir Pacha Bakery, Uptown Mirdif 1 day ago Last week, I went to Uptown Mirdif to eat at Demir Pacha. Demir Pacha is a Turkish Bakery located in Uptown Mirdif near Starbucks. Yes, the Mirdif residents are now lucky as they can enjoy Turkish cuisine without having to go far away from their homes. And if you prefer to eat in the comfort […]
- Cuisinero Uno, Steigenberger 2 days ago Have you ever heard about a men’s night ? I don’t think that it ever existed and we men always wondered why there is only ladies night and why only ladies can always get free drinks! Now things are changing in Dubai. On Monday 11 December 2017, Cuisinero Uno located on the Second Floor of […]
- Breakfast at The Restaurant 5 days ago My Dear Readers, I went on Saturday morning to The Restaurant at the Address Boulevard hotel to have my breakfast. The Restaurant is a unique concept in the Beautiful City of Dubai. The Restaurant is based on an actual apartment and each room cleverly depicts the charming surroundings of a luxury...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!