Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cielo Sky Lounge 4 days ago As Cielo Sky Lounge had revealed a brand new look and tantalizing menu featuring a host of international favorites, I decided to go and try it. Cielo Sky Lounge is located at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Opposite City Centre Deira. It is popular with residents and visitors alike for its perfect...
- The Stock Exchange, Roda Murooj 2 weeks ago Let me tell you about my experience at The Stock Exchange that is located at the Roda Murooj Hotel in Dowtown Dubai. The Stock Exchange Bar is a first of it’s kind in UAE where the prices on the beverages keep changing based on demand and supply. I started with this Passion Fruit Mojito. The...
- IGR Organic Farm, a Hidden Gem 3 weeks ago Can you believe that there is an Organic Farm in the middle of the desert? The IGR Certified Organic Farm is located in Al Rahba in Abu Dhabi, around an hour drive from Dubai. The farm is open to the public every Saturday from 9am till 4pm. You can visit the farm and pick your […]
- Avocado Chocolate Cake (Vegan) 3 weeks ago Ingredients: For the Cake 3 cups of flour 5 tablespoons of dark cocoa powder 2 teaspoons of baking powder 2 teaspoons of baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1/4 cup of olive oil 1 ripe avocado, mashed until smooth 2 cups of water 2 tablespoons of white vinegar 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract 2 cups...
- Enab Beirut, Dubai, City Walk 2 3 weeks ago I tried Enab Beirut last week. Enab Beirut, a Lebanese Restaurant opened recently in City Walk 2, it is located opposite the Green Planet. Reaching it and finding it was not very easy but I guess with time, it will be better. Enab mean Grapes in Arabic! They have a very nice setting! It makes […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!