Cooking With Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kamoon, Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan 2 hours ago I finally did it! I have been postponing my visit to Kamoon Restaurant since a year now as I live in Dubai and Kamoon Restaurant is in Abudhabi. But now after trying it, I really regret that I didn’t went earlier to try it because my experience in Kamoon Restaurant was amazing! Kamoon Restaurant...
- Pastrami and Brie Mac n Cheese 3 days ago Let me tell you the story of my Mac n Cheese and why I decided to make it. Twenty days ago, I received an email from Amwaj Rotana asking me if I wanted to join their competition. As they will celebrate the 1st Anniversary of JB’s Gastropub, they have chosen 6 food bloggers and asked us to...
- The Coffee Club, Wasl Vita 3 days ago I went to have breakfast last week at The Coffee Club at Wasl Vita Community Mall. When The Coffee Club opened 2 years ago, I went to try it as it wasn’t very far from my home. I was impressed by their Café Latte! It is not like the regular latte, it is special. They had a […]
- Sass Café: Saturday Mega-Party Brunch 1 week ago I went last Saturday to Sass Cafe located in the prestigious Al Fattan Currency House in DIFC to try there food. Usually they open only in the evening, but few weeks ago they launched the Saturday Mega-Party Brunch and they open at 12pm. The place is amazing, very nicely decorated and the DJ is...
- Legend's Brunch 1 week ago Live Music, Fabulous Food and Beautiful Views at the Renowned Steakhouse at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club I went on Friday to try the new Brunch Day of the iconic Legends restaurant at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and I can tell you that I have enjoyed it to the max! The brunch […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cooking With Ralph has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!