Latest Blog Posts »
- Underneath the Train Tracks: A Craft Beer Tour of Manchester 3 days ago Note: Do not attempt this the night before a 7 am flight like we did. Ever since I’d heard of Cloudwater Brewing, I loved their beer. They make amazing NE style IPA’s and their beer clearly doesn’t disappoint others either- they were ranked the second best brewery in the world this year! What...
- New England Food You Need to Try 3 weeks ago Aside from seeing friends and family, the best part of visiting America is the food. When we visited for the holidays in December/January, it was be a frenzy to visit all our favourite restaurants during the two weeks. Because I’m slightly homesick and had been a full year since we’d been back,...
- Where We're Headed in 2018 2 months ago We got a bit enthusiastic with our booking for the first half of 2018. It’s our last year in the UK, so we wanted to make the most of it! (Even if making the most of it means accidentally booking too many days off work. Oops). Our destinations this year are further flung and a... Read More
- 2017 in Review 2 months ago Looking back, 2017 was a big year and a good one. We kicked it off by getting married, travelled to a lot of new places and hiked a few Wainwrights. We managed to make the most of our last full year as residents of the UK, and even managed relax a little. January The obvious... Read More
- Hockey, Food and Public Transit: A Day Out in New York 1 month ago Tickets to a Blackhawks-Rangers game at Madison Square Garden were my Christmas present to my husband this year, as well as an excuse to get away to New York for a night during our trip to the states for the holidays. We headed to New Haven to catch the commuter rail into the city (because... Read...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amanda Afield has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!