The Singapore Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bhutan: a meditative inspiring retreat with Her Majesty Happiness 11 months ago Did you know that a mere 750 000 souls lived in this secluded country located between China and India? Bhutan is a kind of temple where time stops. In this country, which has chosen to differentiate itself by its Growth National Happiness (GNH) economic index rather than a too ordinary Growth...
- If Cinderella had had these... 1 year ago If Cinderella had had these shoes, she wouldn’t have run… We don’t mean that you can not run with them; believe us, we have done a few kilometers with those in our feet to catch up that bus that will not wait for you even if the driver sees you are waving your hand like […]
- Fast and furious freebies when booking a restaurant! 1 year ago Weel for wheel, loy for loyalty, Weeloy is a new app and website, which enables you to book in a minute and get a chance to win among others, a drink, a discount, a bottle of champagne, a 1 for 1 or even a free meal at selected outlets! An extensive selection of dining destinations […]
- Festive treats 1 year ago Because the end of the year is a lot about food, we have explored the island and picked a few items we are happy to share with you. Here we are with our little gourmet selection for you to enjoy. Beware that most places recommend to pre-order to avoid disappointment. Enjoy the journey and a […]
- Skiing in Singapore ! 1 year ago No, this is not a joke… Surfing down the slopes has now become possible on our little exotic island. And where on earth does this happen? In a shopping mall of course ! Urban Ski is the new concept that just opened in Millenia Walk. Get your boots, pick either skis or a snowboard and head […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Singapore Diaries
02:37 AM December 11, 2014
Great insightful information, thanks for sharing your lovely findings. You always make my weekends and impress my girlfriends and husband with unique ideas :)
03:43 AM December 16, 2014
I like discovering the places you present here. Good restaurants and activities to do with the children, very useful.
04:03 AM December 23, 2014
There's a reason why I frequent The Singapore Diaries. It's so charming!