Latest Blog Posts »
- As the Sun Rose 6 months ago I remember holding the knife in my hand, my hand tight against the green glass, obsidian they called it everywhere, we called it something else. Actually, that’s not quite true. I don’t remember that, not really, not as an action I undertook. But I remember in emotions. Remember what it felt...
- Confessions of an Empath Killer II 8 months ago We never were friends, and yet, we are really close. No, not like sisters, its more than that. For one brief moment in time we were united in a common experience that tied us together for life. It wasn’t anything dramatic – that, I’m sure, happened at another time – but it forged a strong...
- Apocalyptic Love: Thoughts Of An Empath On Sacrificing Her Lover 8 months ago I killed you, and I don’t know why. You were the one person in the world whom I trusted, who trusted me in return. And I violated that love and trust. Violated it in the worst kind of way. By sticking a knife in your chest, while you were still alive, to physically rip your […]
- Soul Family 7 months ago For years we worked together, never realizing what it was we were doing. At times we were on different sides, or rather, different locations. Some of us were closer than others, or rather, two of us were not that close, at least not on the surface. But we drew on each other, from each other. […]
- The Man Who Kept Showing Up When She Needed Spiritual Help 7 months ago Occasionally – and this was on a very few rare occasions – she would see the old man about town. She called him that, not out of disrespect, but because he transmitted to her a sense of wisdom and knowledge that surpassed his – so she guessed – sixty plus years. He was an average-looking...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Helsinki Lives has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!