Latest Blog Posts »
- Cousin Itt's Pal Eavesdrops On Our Conversation 1 week ago My friend and I decided to hang out. He, because he wanted to drink, me because why not. We ended up at our regular place. Disclaimer, we have been to other places. But somehow, especially when we’re not sure where to go, we always end up there. Our friends always end up there. It helps […]
- As the Sun Rose 8 months ago I remember holding the knife in my hand, my hand tight against the green glass, obsidian they called it everywhere, we called it something else. Actually, that’s not quite true. I don’t remember that, not really, not as an action I undertook. But I remember in emotions. Remember what it felt...
- Confessions of an Empath Killer II 10 months ago We never were friends, and yet, we are really close. No, not like sisters, its more than that. For one brief moment in time we were united in a common experience that tied us together for life. It wasn’t anything dramatic – that, I’m sure, happened at another time – but it forged a strong...
- Apocalyptic Love: Thoughts Of An Empath On Sacrificing Her Lover 10 months ago I killed you, and I don’t know why. You were the one person in the world whom I trusted, who trusted me in return. And I violated that love and trust. Violated it in the worst kind of way. By sticking a knife in your chest, while you were still alive, to physically rip your […]
- Soul Family 10 months ago For years we worked together, never realizing what it was we were doing. At times we were on different sides, or rather, different locations. Some of us were closer than others, or rather, two of us were not that close, at least not on the surface. But we drew on each other, from each other. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Helsinki Lives has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!