Sue Jane: An Aussie in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Treasures from the Unbelievable Wreck - Damien Hirst 6 days ago Welcome back! I hope 2018 has begun well for you all. I start my posts this year with an exhibition from last year, but one not to be missed if it travels your way… Damien Hirst had me believing in the … Continue reading →
- Season's Greetings 1 month ago It’s that time of year again and before I disappear into hibernation for the winter here in Italy, I’d like to wish you all: In a rather controversial move a town near Bologna, Castenaso, created the Nativity Scene in a rubber dinghy, so … Continue reading →
- From rags to riches - Matera 2 months ago Who would have believed that the squalid damp cave dwellings of the past would make Matera a major tourist attraction, a Unesco World Heritage site (1993) and even more than that, the European Capital of Culture in 2019. Major restoration work is underway … Continue reading →
- In the heel of Italy - Puglia 3 months ago Puglia -Travelling in the ‘heel’ of Italy, amidst countless olive groves, cruising the coastline through picturesque beach resorts, an explosion of white and blue light ending with a mellow glow of our graceful Baroque base in Lecce. Quite a Greek feel to so many places which … Continue...
- Trulli amazing Puglia! 2 months ago Nothing like the excuse of having my Aussie family over on a visit to explore a new region of Italy – Puglia….and it was ‘trulli’ amazing! The grey tiled cones dot the landscape, in the Itria valley, amidst fields of … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Sue Jane: An Aussie in Italy
11:55 AM January 09, 2015
This blog looks great, has great information and a unique personal style, along with great photos. Well Done!