Latest Blog Posts »
- Pink Peonies & Leavin on a Jet Plane 1 day ago I made my ever-patient husband drive me the other night, past our bedtime, to our neighborhood flower shop just so I could stake out their delivery man. All to snatch the peonies..
- Farm to Table: Simple and Delicious Tomato Salad 3 days ago The vineyard that Cam and I constantly dream about is also a small, self-sustaining farm. We really hope to grow and produce as much of our food as we can, in addition to all the wine. (; We grow some tomatoes, herbs, strawberries, lettuce and green peppers out on our patio, but the majority of our...
- 6 Months at Home 5 days ago Thanks to Cam for capturing the cat naps that our little guy and I have every now and then. One day I'm going to be very grateful for the photos we have of him in my belly. How has he been in there for 6 months already?! The first trimester felt like it would never end when I was sick every day,...
- Peonies + 5 Things 1 week ago I just learned a verrry important word in Japanese: sha-cu-ya-ku.
- One Week Shy of 6 Months // IT'S A.... 1 week ago BOY !! What a surreal evening Cam and I had the first night he got back. When he left, I wasn't showing...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Marshalls Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!