'Cross the Pond
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Round Up of Favourties 3 weeks ago I've been lurking in the dark lately feeling uninspired but there have been a sea of fascinating links online lately (isn't there always). I thought I'd share a few of my favourites:Have iPhone - must decorate. I think the ice-cream sandwich or the paint set will do me fine:Carl Sagan sure can put...
- I am an eBay Nightmare 2 months ago I admit it freely. I put our pushchair/stroller on eBay reluctantly. Now that X is turning four he's walking everywhere. We haven't used it since July and therefore it's now collecting dust and taking up room.
- Silent Sunday 2 months ago
- A Tudor House 2 months ago Cate came home with instructions for her homework: create a Tudor home no larger than a shoe box. They are learning about the Great Fire of London in 1666. She was very excited about it. Me: not so much. I hate it when I have homework too. We had three weeks to complete it. So with one week to go...
- End of Summer 3 months ago That's the last jump into the lake for Fen, Cate and her friend Jake. Heavy sigh. We spent five glorious weeks in the US
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 'Cross the Pond
15:38 PM October 28, 2012
Wow! I love 'Cross the Pond. I've followed her blog for over two years now. Such drama! Ever since I knew we were moving to the UK I searched and found her blog. I knew that if she could manage, then I could too. I hope she wins.