A True Tall Tale
Latest Blog Posts »
- Friends in High Places 3 weeks ago We had been talking about having dinner with the Governor and First Lady Boatmaster for some time; a date was finally made.
- City Living 2 months ago Our first trip to Ecuador we spent our two months in Same, a quiet town that was once a local tourist destination.
- A Garden in Bloom 4 months ago I once heard that a friendship is like a garden, as it must be tended to for it to thrive. For as long as I can remember, friendship and socializing were important aspect… Read More →
- Are You Kidding? 4 months ago Our reasoning for staying in a bigger city like Atacames was to be closer to the food markets and Ecuadorian culture… Right away, Captain and I were given the opportunity to meet “our… Read More →
- More $$$ More Problems 5 months ago Captain and I had asked Lady Lingo to assist us with paperwork in Muisne.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A True Tall Tale
18:11 PM December 24, 2012
Funny and really informative. Well worth the read, definitely five stars.
22:15 PM February 12, 2013
Great writing style, had me in stitches. Enjoyed it very much.