A True Tall Tale
Latest Blog Posts »
- Feel Good, Dream Big and Be Happy 1 year ago It has been quite awhile since I last wrote. For some time I asked myself why I couldn’t bring myself to writing but then I had this realization. Writing about my experience made… Continue reading →
- A Ways From Home 2 years ago Well, hello there! Yes, I am still alive. Life got the best of me and I wasn’t taking the time I should have to write. But my story continues. Hmmm…now where was I? Oh yes. Ecuador… During the… Continue reading →
- A Long Road Ahead II 3 years ago A classic symptom of culture shock is the excessive fear of being cheated and the constant thought of “everyone is ripping me off!” This was the most obvious of all my symptoms. I… Continue reading →
- A Long Road Ahead Part I 3 years ago Culture shock. I’d used the term before. I thought I grasped the definition: visiting a foreign place, experiencing a different way of life and being overwhelmed with shock and awe of all the… Continue reading →
- Unexpected Guests 3 years ago “Road. Power. Water.” We hadn’t even got to our rental place on the coast and Captain was already talking about our To Do List. Thinking about our to do’s was a bit overwhelming… Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A True Tall Tale
18:11 PM December 24, 2012
Funny and really informative. Well worth the read, definitely five stars.
22:15 PM February 12, 2013
Great writing style, had me in stitches. Enjoyed it very much.