A True Tall Tale
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changing of the Seasons 1 day ago Moving overseas to a third world country…mastering a second language as a necessity…starting a business in foreign land…building a new life from the ground up…was I ready for all of this? How about… Read More →
- Bittersweet... 3 weeks ago With less than a week left in Ecuador, it was time to make another move. Tena was wonderfully laid-back but we wished to be closer to Quito, our departure city. Mindo, an hour… Read More →
- Direction. 3 months ago Boom! Boom! Boom! “What? Huh? Who? Out where? I’m up! ” Captain shouted as he rolled out of bed, falling upside down onto the floor. I’d been startled as well. It wasn’t even 8 o’clock in the… Read More →
- High Expectations 5 months ago When fellow travelers would talk about Baños, I had a vision of a little quaint town with a handful of tour companies and a few eateries. Baños is a town of almost 20,000… Read More →
- Rush Hour 6 months ago We came to Ecuador with an agenda and as the days ticked by my anxiety grew as I worried: would we find a place to rent near our new property? Were we going… Read More →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A True Tall Tale
18:11 PM December 24, 2012
Funny and really informative. Well worth the read, definitely five stars.
22:15 PM February 12, 2013
Great writing style, had me in stitches. Enjoyed it very much.