A True Tall Tale
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Long Road Ahead II 3 months ago A classic symptom of culture shock is the excessive fear of being cheated and the constant thought of “everyone is ripping me off!” This was the most obvious of all my symptoms. I… Continue reading →
- A Long Road Ahead Part I 6 months ago Culture shock. I’d used the term before. I thought I grasped the definition: visiting a foreign place, experiencing a different way of life and being overwhelmed with shock and awe of all the… Continue reading →
- Unexpected Guests 7 months ago “Road. Power. Water.” We hadn’t even got to our rental place on the coast and Captain was already talking about our To Do List. Thinking about our to do’s was a bit overwhelming… Continue reading →
- Just As I Dreamed... 8 months ago To think only four years ago, moving overseas was just a wild dream of ours. I have always been a dreamer, believing in dreaming big because dreams really do come true. When Captain… Continue reading →
- ¡Bienvenidos a Ecuador! 8 months ago Here we were, exactly a year later, flying to Ecuador on a one way ticket. Throughout my travels the most frequent question I was asked was, “where are you going next?” It felt… Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A True Tall Tale
18:11 PM December 24, 2012
Funny and really informative. Well worth the read, definitely five stars.
22:15 PM February 12, 2013
Great writing style, had me in stitches. Enjoyed it very much.