A True Tall Tale
Latest Blog Posts »
- Unexpected Guests 1 month ago “Road. Power. Water.” We hadn’t even got to our rental place on the coast and Captain was already talking about our To Do List. Thinking about our to do’s was a bit overwhelming… Read More →
- Just As I Dreamed... 2 months ago To think only four years ago, moving overseas was just a wild dream of ours. I have always been a dreamer, believing in dreaming big because dreams really do come true. When Captain… Read More →
- ¡Bienvenidos a Ecuador! 3 months ago Here we were, exactly a year later, flying to Ecuador on a one way ticket. Throughout my travels the most frequent question I was asked was, “where are you going next?” It felt… Read More →
- Changing of the Seasons 3 months ago Moving overseas to a third world country…mastering a second language as a necessity…starting a business in foreign land…building a new life from the ground up…was I ready for all of this? How about… Read More →
- Bittersweet... 4 months ago With less than a week left in Ecuador, it was time to make another move. Tena was wonderfully laid-back but we wished to be closer to Quito, our departure city. Mindo, an hour… Read More →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A True Tall Tale
18:11 PM December 24, 2012
Funny and really informative. Well worth the read, definitely five stars.
22:15 PM February 12, 2013
Great writing style, had me in stitches. Enjoyed it very much.