Fock that's Good
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vegetarian Curry Dahl Pies 3 weeks ago What is your comfort food when the weather turns cold and rainy? I made these pies because I wanted to play around with Dahl and Nutritional Yeast. If it were not for the puff pastry, this would be a vegan dish, so my next mission after having created these, is to make the perfect vegan …...
- Crunchy little things. 3 weeks ago Why is school lunch the hardest thing to deal with every day? Just looking at this blue container causes my mind to cramp. First of all, why didn’t my generation have lunch boxes like this? Where there are several inbuilt compartments and an ice pack? I got peanut butter sandwiches…...
- Fock That's Good 3 weeks ago Is back! It’s my first time to use a photo prop in two years and I was not at all upset that my little man was being cheeky and moving my spoon around, once upon a time the struggle was getting him to do that for my photos. My son loves tofu and sauerkraut, he … Continue reading →
- Chickpeas and Quinoa 4 weeks ago Mindful eating and food prep is key to maintaining good energy levels when your diet comprises mainly plant based meals. When I prep my own food, I always look at including a portion of cooked and raw ingredients, and with some of the recent articles I have been reading, it is possible to take...
- January 2018 2 months ago A few days ago I shared a salad through my Instagram and Facebook page, and I said I should revive my food blog… WTF now this has happened. Not sure where it will go, how often I will share and post and who it will reach and wether it will appeal to my current followers, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Fock that's Good has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!