Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- It is a mud turtle, Felipe found him on the farm... 4 months ago It is a mud turtle, Felipe found him on the farm near a pond. Had not seen one here before.
- He is alive, and about to be release from within... 4 months ago He is alive, and about to be release from within our house. Not happy about his photo op.... What a catch!!!
- Baby Boy's second day of life 4 months ago Baby Boy's second day of life and he is getting a ride. Mom went to breakfast with the herd and Marcos carried baby boy down from the mountain to the quad. Our boy is a very big new baby, a good looking guy.
- Rio Oro after yesterday's rain. 11 months ago The beautiful Rio Oro runs through our farm and joins the Rio Atirro which also runs along our farm and is a boundary line. Our farm is on both side of the Rio Oro. This view will change many time during the rainy season that has just started and runs through December. Here at Finca...
- Quebrada Brava after yesterday's rain 11 months ago Brava comes down from a series of beautiful waterfalls and crosses our road. Yesterday we had a good hard rain, and the chocolate water of Brava is the result of the waters pouring down from the mountain above.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!