Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Frog on frog 1 month ago Two of them, one on the head of the other, floating in the Tilapia pond on an island of spinach.
- Red Eye Leaf Frog 1 month ago So many beautiful frogs on the farm, isn't he lovely? One of the most photographed frogs in the world, and he lives right here.
- Our new baby girl... 1 month ago Perfectly beautiful, just 2 days old. I love my life....
- It is a mud turtle, Felipe found him on the farm... 7 months ago It is a mud turtle, Felipe found him on the farm near a pond. Had not seen one here before.
- He is alive, and about to be release from within... 7 months ago He is alive, and about to be release from within our house. Not happy about his photo op.... What a catch!!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!