Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rio Oro after yesterday's rain. 2 months ago The beautiful Rio Oro runs through our farm and joins the Rio Atirro which also runs along our farm and is a boundary line. Our farm is on both side of the Rio Oro. This view will change many time during the rainy season that has just started and runs through December. Here at Finca...
- Quebrada Brava after yesterday's rain 2 months ago Brava comes down from a series of beautiful waterfalls and crosses our road. Yesterday we had a good hard rain, and the chocolate water of Brava is the result of the waters pouring down from the mountain above.
- Mud Turtle 2 months ago After today's big rain, it is the rainy season....we found this guy when we came back from a quad ride.He is a white lipped mud turtle, Has single-hinged belly armor that can be closed completely. Is one of the very few turtles in the world that inhabits cascading mountain streams. Kinosternon...
- Our newest baby cow. 3 months ago Our newest baby cow. Born this very day. A perfect baby, a natural birth. When cows give birth each member of the herd queues up to sniff, lick and greet the just born baby. No pushing or shoving, the line is very respectful, each cow waiting her turn to meet the baby.This is the baby's...
- The Waterfall of Brava. 8 months ago So many waterfalls at Finca Quijote, this one feeds Brava. Erika resting at the pool of Brava. Looking up into the Brava waterfall. My daughter Erika enjoying a hike to Brava's waterfall. It is a good life on the farm.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!