Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rainforest Vacations in Paradise 3 months ago Casa Quijote, www.casaquijote.com is now open for your adventurous most awesome vacation in pristine nature. Located on the edge of our 1200 acre Rainforest farm, Finca Quijote. Come explore or trails, hike, visit the breath taking waterfalls and swim in the nateral pools of pure spring...
- Our beautiful beefy bull 3 months ago All of our cows and bull are grass fed with various high protein organic grasses raised for them. These are pampered, healthy livestock living in paradise.
- New pastures and wild animals. 5 months ago We cut this road ro improve pastures and give access to vistas. Now we are planting fruit trees, high protein grasses and vetevier. It is beautiful up there. A black jaguar has been sited and white faced monkeys. We have wild pigs, Anteaters, and mountain lions too.
- Casa Quijote, Boutique Hostel, rural lodging. www.casaquijote.com 5 months ago Finca Quijote has lodging and awesome farm food for your next visit. www.casaquijote.com Make your reservations, come and see the real Costa Rica. Hike to our waterfalls, follow our trails, swim in natural pools at the falls and in our pure river.
- Frog on frog 1 year ago Two of them, one on the head of the other, floating in the Tilapia pond on an island of spinach.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!