Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Waterfall of Brava. 4 months ago So many waterfalls at Finca Quijote, this one feeds Brava. Erika resting at the pool of Brava. Looking up into the Brava waterfall. My daughter Erika enjoying a hike to Brava's waterfall. It is a good life on the farm.
- Malanga, high in fiber and good for you... and... 6 months ago Malanga, high in fiber and good for you... and beans growing down in the valley garden near the river.
- Erika backing up the tractor and drump trailer. A short wheelbase trailer is difficult. 6 months ago
- Have you seen this short video shot entirely on... 5 months ago Have you seen this short video shot entirely on our farm? http://vimeo.com/60415169
- Eggs and Tangerines 7 months ago The eggs come precolored depending on the type of mama chicken.Fresh tangerines from our trees.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Esperanza Adventure has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!