10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- Striated Salamander (Bolitoglossa striatula) 1 month ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A Striated Salamander has no lungs. It breathes through its skin. It has also been called a mushroomtongue salamander and a Cukra climbing salamander. This salamander was found during the night in North Central Costa...
- The Costa Rica Business Experiment. Morphing to Adjust with the Tides. 2 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A personal post about a dream that turned into reality and then into a different dream. Because in life you’ve got to have a plan B. A few weeks ago Barry and I both realized we were living out our dreams again. He...
- Fire-bellied Snake (Liophis epinephelus), Tenorio 3 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A Fire-bellied snake found on the ground at 1,300 feet during the hike to Rio Celeste. We were sure this snake was a racer. The speed at which it crossed our path, the dull gray color from above and its general shape...
- Proposed Limon International Airport in Matina, Costa Rica 4 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica Did the MEL Group purposely choose the same name as the aviation giant out of Suffolk U.K. or was the decision based solely based on their initials? – Kimberly Beck, Matina Limon Costa Rica Promoters of a $700...
- Annulated Tree Boa (Corallus annulatus) 4 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica An Annulated Tree Boa found in the humid, tropical, lowland rain forest of Costa Rica. Annulated Boa’s are rarely seen by humans due to the fact that they live high in the treetops (arboreal) and are active mainly...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!