10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Little Trooper that Could - Saying Goodbye to an Old Friend 6 days ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica Selling our 1990 Isuzu Trooper wasn’t an easy thing to do and not for the reasons you might suspect. I almost cried yesterday, almost. How silly it was to be emotional over the sale of a car, but the Trooper …...
- Racer Snakes in Costa Rica 2 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica Four Racer Snakes in Costa Rica from the Colubridae family, all found on the Caribbean slope. Racers are widely known to be eaters of frogs. They live where the frogs live, which is along riverbanks and creek beds. The...
- The Art of Trade in a Simple Lifestyle 4 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica Can trading versus purchasing simplify your lifestyle? Short Answer: Maybe. This is our latest transaction. When I want something my mind first concentrates on the benefits of what having that thing will bring to me....
- Common Pauraque (Nyctidromus albicollis) - Nightjar Family 4 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A Pauraque or Nightjar is a uniquely patterned bird found from Southern Texas to South America. This fledgling sat virtually unnoticed on the ground due to its incredible camouflage. If you live in an area that the...
- Pejibaye Festival in Tucurrique Costa Rica 4 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica When one thinks of a pejibaye, or peach palm fruit, most often their mind goes to the curious orange ball that has a dollop of mayo it. The Pejibaye Festival, now in its 21st year, reveals that this giving tree …...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!