10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fire-bellied Snake (Liophis epinephelus), Tenorio 4 days ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A Fire-bellied snake found on the ground at 1,300 feet during the hike to Rio Celeste. We were sure this snake was a racer. The speed at which it crossed our path, the dull gray color from above and its general shape...
- Proposed Limon International Airport in Matina, Costa Rica 1 month ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica Did the MEL Group purposely choose the same name as the aviation giant out of Suffolk U.K. or was the decision based solely based on their initials? – Kimberly Beck, Matina Limon Costa Rica Promoters of a $700...
- Annulated Tree Boa (Corallus annulatus) 1 month ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica An Annulated Tree Boa found in the humid, tropical, lowland rain forest of Costa Rica. Annulated Boa’s are rarely seen by humans due to the fact that they live high in the treetops (arboreal) and are active mainly...
- Rain Forest Hog Nosed Pit Viper (Porthidium nasutum) 3 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A collection of our Rain Forest Hog Nosed Pit Viper images. These different snakes have all been collected here on our property. We started collecting them for photographing in 2011. Some general characteristics are:...
- Boa Constrictor (Boa constrictor) 3 months ago 10 Degrees Above 10 Degrees Above - Wildlife Photography Workshops in Costa Rica A juvenile boa constrictor found on the ground in an area heavily visited by jungle mice. The jungle environment is a smorgasbord of food for boa constrictors. They kill by constriction which is really just giving an...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!