10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- DIY Drawers and Doors - Classing Up the Joint One Room at a Time 3 weeks ago This post shows the drawers and doors we made to help beautify, organize and help put this long project to rest. Making an honest woman out of me, through my drawers. See the red bag in the photo below? That … MORE DIY Drawers and Doors – Classing Up the Joint One Room at a Time Kimberly Beck
- Turnip-tail Gecko (Thecadactylus rapicauda) 2 months ago The Turnip-tail Gecko (Thecadactylus rapicauda) is the largest gecko in Costa Rica. The Turnip-tail gecko is nocturnal and lives in trees as high as 100 feet. This gecko’s diet consists mainly of cockroaches. It derives its name from the obvious … MORE Turnip-tail Gecko (Thecadactylus...
- New Baby Sloth! Now 3 Generations of Sloths on our Farm 2 months ago We spotted a new baby sloth yesterday and we are looking for a name. Read about it’s family tree and tell us what name you would choose? We take the dogs for a walk on the farm twice a day. … MORE New Baby Sloth! Now 3 Generations of Sloths on our Farm Kimberly Beck
- Photographing Poas Volcano and Surrounding Area 2 months ago How to take great photos during your trip to Poas Volcano Poas Volcano is at a stunning 2600 meters or 8700 feet above sea level (our farm is 100 meters or 300 feet) The rim is almost a mile wide. … MORE Photographing Poas Volcano and Surrounding Area Kimberly Beck
- Life in Limon - Dealing with Costa Rica's Government is Easy and Fun Here 3 months ago Renewing a Costa Rica drivers license, changing residency status and getting a vehicle inspection are all things that are easier in Limon. There are simply fewer people. This means fewer people that are in a hurry, fewer people to cut … MORE Life in Limon – Dealing with Costa Rica’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!