10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- Granular Glass Frog (Cochranella granulosa) 6 days ago Glass Frogs have translucent skin so you can see their intestines and bones. To find a Glass Frog you must be out at night and searching along a stream with vegetation on the banks. Your best bet for finding one of these see through … MORE Granular Glass Frog (Cochranella...
- Baudin or Mexican Tree Frog (Smilisca baudinii) 1 week ago Baudin’s Tree Frog This frog is also called the Mexican Tree Frog. It is not endangered and has been found in many different climates from Mexico to Costa Rica on both the Atlantic and Pacific slopes. This Mexican Tree Frog is one … MORE Baudin or Mexican Tree Frog (Smilisca...
- DIY - Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce (Saucius maximus) 3 weeks ago How to make your own savory hot pepper sauce from your hot pepper harvest. It took us a few years but we finally got a nice mix of hot pepper bushes growing on our farm. A nice thing about hot pepper … MORE DIY – Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce (Saucius maximus) Kimberly Beck
- Green Iguana (Iguana iguana) - Adult & Juvenile 1 month ago The young or juvenile green iguana aka common iguana was found on our small farm in Matina Limon. The larger iguana is a resident of Selva Verde Lodge in Chilimate, CR. The Iguana iguana is a herbivore that lives in the trees. Adults … MORE Green Iguana (Iguana iguana) – Adult &...
- Various Hummingbirds of Costa Rica 1 month ago Three hummingbirds that inhabit the Central Valley of Costa Rica A trip to the Central Valley proved fruitful in the hummingbird department. We were at La Paz Waterfall Gardens to take family photos for a client there on vacation. The … MORE Various Hummingbirds of Costa Rica Kimberly Beck
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!