10 Degrees Above
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Baby Sloth! Now 3 Generations of Sloths on our Farm 4 days ago We spotted a new baby sloth yesterday and we are looking for a name. Read about it’s family tree and tell us what name you would choose? We take the dogs for a walk on the farm twice a day. … MORENew Baby Sloth! Now 3 Generations of Sloths on our Farm Kimberly Beck
- Photographing Poas Volcano and Surrounding Area 1 week ago How to take great photos during your trip to Poas Volcano Poas Volcano is at a stunning 2600 meters or 8700 feet above sea level (our farm is 100 meters or 300 feet) The rim is almost a mile wide. … MOREPhotographing Poas Volcano and Surrounding Area Kimberly Beck
- Life in Limon - Dealing with Costa Rica's Government is Easy and Fun Here 4 weeks ago Renewing a Costa Rica drivers license, changing residency status and getting a vehicle inspection are all things that are easier in Limon. There are simply fewer people. This means fewer people that are in a hurry, fewer people to cut … MORELife in Limon – Dealing with Costa Rica’s Government...
- Cahuita National Park or Parque Nacional Cahuita Limon Costa Rica 2 months ago The white sand beaches, palm tree canopies and well maintained jungle trail are a must for every traveler looking for the best that Costa Rica has to offer. Cahuita National Park is 45 minutes South from the Port City of … MORECahuita National Park or Parque Nacional Cahuita Limon Costa...
- Cost to Build and Decorate our Two Story House in Limon 3 months ago There has been a zombie apocalypse forming on our farm lately. Our gnarled hands can’t keep a grip to carry things, a cramp in the leg makes us shuffle slowly groaning in agony and concrete dust mixed with how sweaty … MORECost to Build and Decorate our Two Story House in Limon Kimberly Beck
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Costa Rica Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Costa Rica!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on 10 Degrees Above
17:22 PM December 11, 2012
Love this blog!!!!!
20:25 PM December 11, 2012
Fantastic blog. Always spot on info and mixed with a bit a humour as well.
02:51 AM December 12, 2012
I love the blogs on 10 Degrees Above! Barry takes awesome pictures! He and Kim tell you the story of the subject, then have great pics to go along with it. Kim provides a lot of information on Costa Rica. They seem to have found their own little slice of Heaven, and want to share it with the world. So I will enjoy the blogs until I get there in person!
14:14 PM December 19, 2012
Kim, you and Barry provide important and interesting information. Thanks and keep up the great work!