Cuenca Quilt Guilt
Latest Blog Posts »
- Machine Quilting on an Unfamiliar Machine - My Heart is With My Pfaff! 2 days ago I’m starting a new addition to this blog: a photo of the week on Fridays. This Friday’s photo is from last evening. I asked my husband to take a photo of me with the quilt rolled and wrapped over my shoulder to allow me to work directly on the actual machine quilting. As you can […]
- my heart lives in two places - more 1 week ago I wrote a few weeks ago about the interesting split I feel after choosing to leave my country of birth (the USA) for an exciting, new experience in my retirement years in Cuenca, Ecuador. Well, I have a few more thoughts to share. My husband and I launched ourselves on an incredible cultural...
- One goal: live freshly and simply 1 week ago Quote by Eleanor Roosevelt “In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” At the age of 64, my goal became more clearly: to prepare fresh, natural foods in my own home. No...
- Marvelous days for quilting, Cuenca, Ecuador 1 month ago Last week was a wonderful week for me! I invited people I know to an open house to see the quilts I have made recently. My friend, Teresa D., hung them with me. We worked HARD getting this ready. We put up 11 quilts . Since several people are not quilters, I also created several […]
- Quilt Design and Buying Fabric 1 month ago I ADORE fabric. 100% cotton quilting fabric especially but I enjoy all types of fabric. It is eye candy to me. Luscious colors, sophisticated neutrals, stark solids, and many different patterns – like fabric that looks like granite or tree trunks or feathers. I also love going on the hunt...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cuenca Quilt Guilt has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!