Cuenca Quilt Guilt
Latest Blog Posts »
- Long break over 4 months ago Hola readers.
- My lovely if disorganized sewing studio got... 6 months ago My lovely if disorganized sewing studio got trashed a few days ago.
- Life in Cuenca - Tranquilo and So Interesting 6 months ago This tranquil baby is my daughter’s second son, Logan, at 2 months. Of course I am prejudiced but I think he is such a darling little fellow. I was talking with a cab driver today (all in Espanol!) about life in Cuenca.
- Catching up - hummingbird and gluten free crackers! 6 months ago In my last post, there was a paragraph or two about a hummingbird I call Wings. But somehow it disappeared.
- Quilting without guilt in Cuenca 6 months ago I have not been sleeping too well recently.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cuenca Quilt Guilt has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!