Cuenca Quilt Guilt
Latest Blog Posts »
- Solving Issues while Quilting in Cuenca, Ecuador 1 week ago There are some challenges that arise from quilting in a different country, along with many joys.
- Quilting Alone In Cuenca, Ecuador 2 weeks ago Quilting for me is a solitary sport.
- Quilting as a metaphor for life 4 months ago For some time now, I have had a list in my head of UFO’s – UnFinished Objects.
- Thoughts about a new country and quilting in a foreign land 4 months ago Happy September!
- Appreciation shout out to my followers - thanks! 5 months ago Thank you for your interest in my blog! The photo of sun resistant fabric for the sun room cushions is coming:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cuenca Quilt Guilt has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!