Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- 7/31 Club - Lunch for 6 2 weeks ago Today was a day of hilarity for us and those that were at Pizza Finca! Victoria is about 20 days from having her baby and Karen decided we should have lunch together before the big day. (It’s the 7/31 Club because we were all born on that day.) What could we do to make it […]
- I'm Matt Dillon, Marshall of Dodge City...... 1 month ago …when things get hot, I cool them off! Shooting my gun and blowing off the smoke from the caps! That’s how Gunsmoke started out! When I was a kid, I loved all the cowboy programs,Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Sky King, etc. I really wanted to be Annie Oakley when I grew up! Since I very […]
- Sedona has gone to the Rainbow Bridge 2 months ago Sedona, 15 years old, had to be put down yesterday. Dr. Solano told us that she had had a long life for lab. He assured us that we had taken excellent care of her. Ours dogs are family and this is why it’s so hard. I got Mark Sedona for Father’s Day many years ago….a […]
- Fond Quincy High School Memories 3 months ago This morning I came across this posting (below) on Facebook. Cindy and I were BFF’s before BFF’s ever meant anything. I remember moving to Quincy, Michigan, High School, my sophomore year. Dreaded it, hated the thought of it, stood in the doorway of my bedroom and wouldn’t let the guys...
- Memories of our first Christmas in Costa Rica 3 months ago We spent our first Christmas in Costa Rica in 2011. Going to the festivities in Atenas was a fun time for us. Loved the Christmas parade and told Mark that maybe we should go in the business of selling drum sticks! What really surprised me was everyone was bundled up. Coats, jackets, scarfs,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)