Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 days of fun in Costa Rica when a friend visits! 5 days ago April 27th was a busy, busy day – picked up a friend from the U.S., Pat at 5 a.m.; finding nothing open for breakfast, we ended up coming home. We really aren’t far from the airport, which is a good thing, because Mark was arriving home at 11:00 that same morning! We certainly had three […]
- What a nice lunch today! 4 weeks ago Met Judy and Roxi for lunch today to pick up my 2013 Christmas gift to myself! Pretty cool, huh? Now to get in the bodega and find the book that has the directions to make these. Belle came wandering in and joined us for lunch; then Olga showed up….it was truly a “ladies luncheon”. I […]
- Finally found the shoes I was looking for..... 2 months ago I have spent at least 30 hours, yes, 30 hours looking for a pair of Hi-Tec sandals on the internet to replace the ones that are worn out! Apparently, no one, at any website that carries these type of sandals had a size 6 in stock. Went to town this morning and look what I […]
- Finally made it to an "organized" Beach Day 3 months ago Since we’ve lived here, WOW, almost three years ago, we’ve been getting emails about going to Beach Day. Finally, we went to one that was held at Pelicano Resort in Esterillos Este; an hour and a half to a two hour drive because of Saturday traffic. It was unbelievable!!! There were about...
- Another Valentine's Day is in the past 2 months ago We celebrated Valentine’s Day with friends Mike and Joni, Pat and John, and of course Mark and I. We had dinner reservations at LaTrocha……because Joni discovered they were having a chocolate fountain for dessert. Chocolate, which has been confirmed as a health food, and skewers of fruit,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.