Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- Yesterday was close to being successful..... 2 weeks ago Yesterday we tried to do the unthinkable – getting 3 things accomplished!
- Happy May Day! 3 weeks ago Back in the old country when I was but a wee lass……May Day, May 1st, was a great holiday.
- I am the luckiest person in Costa Rica! 1 month ago Some friends, Frances and Peggy, went to Nicaragua last week for a few days of R & R and to feed the street dogs and to put flea and tick stuff on them.
- As the world turns or Pura Vida in Costa Rica! 1 month ago Here it is April 12 already!
- Going to Goa? Go In Off Season and Save 2 months ago Our friends Bill and Sandy just returned from a humongous trip that included Singapore and India and Bali and Australia. Don’t know about you, but just thought of planning for such a long trip – they were gone for about 8-9 weeks!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.