Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- One adventure ends, and another begins! 3 weeks ago After 5 long years of having our house on the market someone has finally made an offer that we accepted. And by Friday we should have a signed agreement. Since we’re not quite sure what we’re going to do, we’ll be going to Ft.Myers, FL, where our daughter and son-in-law live. We’ll be...
- Today was Knitting Day 2 months ago Today was knitting day. Vera, Mariam, Jean Marie and I……supposedly Mariam was to have the keys to Cristina’s shop, but she didn’t. Cristina has stopped working for awhile till she has the baby (July 4). Cristina’s grandmother, Mariam’s mother lives on the corner. So we went to sit...
- My Friday morning in Atenas 1 month ago Sofi and Derby had a spa day today so I had them in town early. 9 a.m. – when you’re retired, that’s early! First time Derby has not been ready to get out of the car. Got them dropped off and away I went. Parked by BCR and walked the town. Stopped in the tienda […]
- Found a new group of Costa Rica amigas to knit with...... 3 months ago Disclaimer: Not responsible if you wet your pants laughing! The regular knitting group seemed to keep dwindling down. I was a little bummed and thought maybe it was time to take a break from knitting. 2 weeks ago, I went to a baby shower for Cristina, who was my sewing teacher awhile back....
- 7/31 Club - Lunch for 6 5 months ago Today was a day of hilarity for us and those that were at Pizza Finca! Victoria is about 20 days from having her baby and Karen decided we should have lunch together before the big day. (It’s the 7/31 Club because we were all born on that day.) What could we do to make it […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)