Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- What a month it has been! 3 weeks ago From selling the house, moving out, moving to the US, living in a Wal-Mart “home furnished” Airbnb, having a pretend 70th birthday, and 4 days later having a real 70th party with Todd and Amy; bought a car, bought a house, bought furniture, need to remember the FED-EX and UPS man at...
- A lot accomplished in just a week! 1 month ago Yesterday we decided to head to the Driver’s License Bureau to get our licenses. Pretty sure Mark would get his but not so sure I would get mine. He took the expired KY license out of the lock box before it got packed, however, he did not remind me or take mine out. So I’m […]
- One adventure ends, and another begins! 2 months ago After 5 long years of having our house on the market someone has finally made an offer that we accepted. And by Friday we should have a signed agreement. Since we’re not quite sure what we’re going to do, we’ll be going to Ft.Myers, FL, where our daughter and son-in-law live. We’ll be...
- Today was Knitting Day 3 months ago Today was knitting day. Vera, Mariam, Jean Marie and I……supposedly Mariam was to have the keys to Cristina’s shop, but she didn’t. Cristina has stopped working for awhile till she has the baby (July 4). Cristina’s grandmother, Mariam’s mother lives on the corner. So we went to sit...
- My Friday morning in Atenas 3 months ago Sofi and Derby had a spa day today so I had them in town early. 9 a.m. – when you’re retired, that’s early! First time Derby has not been ready to get out of the car. Got them dropped off and away I went. Parked by BCR and walked the town. Stopped in the tienda […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)