Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- Best recipe yet from Pinterest! 4 days ago My New Year’s Resolution was to make something once a month from Pinterest! Sometimes it’s sewing, knitting, etc; however, this month was a recipe you will all want to make! It’s called Cannoli Dip!!! 2/3 C. mini choc. chips (however, I couldn’t find mini chips so I just used a whole bag of...
- National Margarita Day celebrated in Costa Rica 4 months ago When I discovered that Feb. 22 was National Margarita Day, the only thing to do was to have a Margarita Party. (People that I’ve worked with at KLA will understand!) It’s nice being retired because you can host a get together anytime of the day! So 2/22 at 2 p.m. was the perfect time. Can’t...
- I am woman - hear me roar; Chapter 2 4 months ago Mark needed some meds from CAJA today. I needed mine from the farmacia. So he dropped his info off at CAJA and I said I would walk there. He called to tell me that Don Luis was not working today! I said I’ll be right there. Of course there was a line; a long line; […]
- Men drivers = driving with turn signals on! 4 months ago I don’t know what it is with men drivers! And it’s also motorcycle drivers! They drive with the turn signals on….makes me nervous because I’ve been behind drivers with a L turn signal flashing and they turn R. YIKES! Wonder how many accidents have been caused by that? I’m guessing they...
- Happy Feb. 1st - only 10 a.m. and not so good for me! 4 months ago Derby has been on special dietary dog food for months! He needed to go for a weight check this morning. Dylana and Nazareth rode into town with me. Normally, if the girls are with me, the dogs are all over them; but not today. Derby decided to ride on my lap. However, he was on […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)