Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- Learned a valuable lesson today 3 days ago Today the knitters met, as we usually do on Tuesdays. We met for lunch at Trapieche in Morazon (and the restaurant is probably spelled wrong). But this is Costa Rica so that is OK. Jean Marie, Harriet, Denise, Bunky and I were there. Food was really good….had a pollo casado and I can’t...
- My Aunt Frances turned 100 years old!!!! 3 months ago Aunt Frances turned 100 years old!!! Not sure if anyone else in the family has reached that distinction! So happy that the pictures of the celebration were posted on Facebook! See Facebook can be for good things too. It was so great to see my 3 cousins too. Can’t imagine how long it’s...
- What a nightmare! 3 months ago Last night I had a weird nightmare. One of those kind that you know you are yelling out in your sleep, but can’t wake up! Mark shook me awake….. It was the middle of the night, a dark and stormy night…..I had to go to the bathroom, of course! Quietly got out of bed and […]
- Wow! December has flown by...... 5 months ago Lots of fiestas this December! The month has flown by…… Christmas with our Tico neighbors was so much fun……and noisy…….just the way it should be! Kids were thrilled with their gifts – gave Moises and Gabriel noisy toys, guitar, drum and a tambourine. I thought they could have a...
- Yesterday, another car problem! 6 months ago Tuesday was a busy day! Had Sofi in to the groomer by 9 a.m.; just waited around town running errands, etc. while she had her “day” of beauty. Then I brought her home. Headed back into town for knitting – decided I didn’t want her crawling all over me while I knitted. And believe me,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)