Keeping You In Stitches
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Feb. 1st - only 10 a.m. and not so good for me! 5 days ago Derby has been on special dietary dog food for months! He needed to go for a weight check this morning. Dylana and Nazareth rode into town with me. Normally, if the girls are with me, the dogs are all over them; but not today. Derby decided to ride on my lap. However, he was on […]
- Concussion starring Will Smith 1 week ago We went to the movies this afternoon to see Concussion. I am not a football fan, however, I did want to see this movie; especially since I heard on The Dan Patrick Show that the NFL is trying to keep it from being shown in the US. WOW!!! What a great movie….and yes, Will Smith […]
- From Miss Congeniality to Matriarch of the Reynolds family 2 weeks ago My Aunt Mary passed away last night. She was my Dad’s sister; his two other brothers have already passed away. The nasty disease, Alzheimer’s is rampant in my family. Hope something is discovered soon to halt the progress of it. This is one of those times that living in Costa Rica is a...
- I am woman - hear me roar! 3 weeks ago It’s been quite a stressful 10 days around our house trying to stay legal living in Costa Rica. All because of one man at the CAJA office who is on a power trip! For those not in the know, that’s our country-wide health system that we have to belong to, whether you use it or […]
- Christmas 2015 with our Tico family 2 months ago In Costa Rica, most Ticos (at least in Guacimo, where we live) celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. This year we expanded it a little and invited Maricela’s Mother, boyfriend, and sister, Lola. We’ve always invited Lola’s boys, Gabriel and Moises. Maricela, Dimas, Dylana and Nazareth...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Keeping You In Stitches
01:32 AM March 22, 2013
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. My husband and I plan to move to this area of Costa Rica when our house sells. Your information has been both informative and entertaining. I look forward to reading more and hopeful meeting you before too long.
01:34 AM May 26, 2014
I would like to know about the interest in quilt making in Costa Rica. Are there stores with materials? Do quilting clubs exist? Is there an authentic "style" of quilting in Costa Rica? How many of the local people are involved in quilting? Thank you for your time and help in answering these questions. Barry :)