Ionia Guest House
Latest Blog Posts »
- TV news for Australian readers 1 month ago Hello, everyone. Not a full post, just a quick announcement really. Much to our surprise, it looks like our episode of Our Dream Hotel has turned up on Australian television before it has made it to UK television. I know: very strange, but beyond our control. So for any Australian friends who are...
- The slow transition from construction site to actual working hotel... 3 months ago We’ve been quiet for too long; our apologies. These days we are busy with building stuff, as ever, but sometimes also with guests. Which is new and welcome territory for us. So first, a big thank-you to all the friends and family who have been bold enough to take a chance on us. We hope, […]
- TV show delay 5 months ago This isn’t a proper update; it’s really just a quick word of apology to our readers in the UK to let them know that our episode of “Our Dream Hotel” won’t be going out on Tuesday 27th June after all. We’re really sorry about that. The series is three episodes in at the moment, and […]
- Open for business 6 months ago Two big announcements this time around. The first one: we’re now officially open and taking bookings via Airbnb! Rooms one and two are ready for guests, and the cafe will be close behind. Anyone and everyone is welcome to book from June 30th onward. Our site has been rearranged a little, too...
- Opening day coming soon 7 months ago Right now I am supposed to be making either a garden trellis for the honeysuckle vines behind the pool, or a wooden worktop for room one’s kitchen area. Too busy to write much, but I thought I should post some photos to keep everyone up to date. Our big news is that we have our […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Ionia Guest House
20:49 PM March 01, 2016
Great blog. I'm moving to very near you in May this year. I like reading about expats living in Turkey for advice and their experiences. I'm from the USA and I'm moving to Nazilli soon. I hope I'm able to cope with the cultural changes and language barrier. Thank you for you blog and best wishes for your business!!!