Ionia Guest House
Latest Blog Posts »
- TV show delay 1 month ago This isn’t a proper update; it’s really just a quick word of apology to our readers in the UK to let them know that our episode of “Our Dream Hotel” won’t be going out on Tuesday 27th June after all. We’re really sorry about that. The series is three episodes in at the moment, and […]
- Open for business 2 months ago Two big announcements this time around. The first one: we’re now officially open and taking bookings via Airbnb! Rooms one and two are ready for guests, and the cafe will be close behind. Anyone and everyone is welcome to book from June 30th onward. Our site has been rearranged a little, too...
- Opening day coming soon 3 months ago Right now I am supposed to be making either a garden trellis for the honeysuckle vines behind the pool, or a wooden worktop for room one’s kitchen area. Too busy to write much, but I thought I should post some photos to keep everyone up to date. Our big news is that we have our […]
- So much to do 5 months ago Winter has come. When we get a north wind in January, it gets colder here than you might imagine. (Certainly colder than I was imagining in 2014.) And again we had some snow this year. But this winter has been much easier than the last, as we have temporarily moved into room two. It’s been […]
- The furniture update 7 months ago Quick disclaimer: we are not as close to being finished as some of these photos make it look. But we are getting closer! Shortly we’ll have to decide which online booking sites we’re going to use. And we’ll need to make our listings look as good as possible. We could take bookings right now...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Ionia Guest House
20:49 PM March 01, 2016
Great blog. I'm moving to very near you in May this year. I like reading about expats living in Turkey for advice and their experiences. I'm from the USA and I'm moving to Nazilli soon. I hope I'm able to cope with the cultural changes and language barrier. Thank you for you blog and best wishes for your business!!!