A Gringo In Buenos Aires
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top Ten Tips for Shopping for Leather in Buenos Aires 3 months ago This guest post is by Sophie Lloyd, owner of shop-buenosaires.com that provides customised shopping tours and experiences, and personal shopping services in Buenos Aires. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org At the top ... Read More
- The Best Pizza in Buenos Aires 6 months ago Argentines eat a lot of meat. They also consume a huge amount of pizza, and they'll quickly tell you that Argentine pizza is the best. In fact, when wandering the ... Read More
- The Best Empanadas in Buenos Aires 8 months ago Empanadas – you’ll see them in bakeries, restaurants, kiosks, supermarkets and gas stations. So what's all the fuss about? Well, the empanada is quite possibly the king of snacks. Think ... Read More
- The Best Cocktail Bars in Buenos Aires 11 months ago You’ve probably heard the rumors – and they're true. At long last, a craft-cocktail movement is on the rise in Buenos Aires, and it's accessible to all. Speakeasy bars with ... Read More
- Buenos Aires Boliches: Nightlife in BA 1 year ago They say that New York is the city that never sleeps, but Buenos Aires is one of the world’s frontrunners when it comes to 24-hour partying. Many of the best ... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » A Gringo In Buenos Aires has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!