A Gringo In Buenos Aires
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Introduction to the Architecture of Buenos Aires 7 months ago When walking along the wide avenues and cobblestone streets of Buenos Aires’ barrios, it’s almost impossible not to notice the fascinating array of architecture laid out before you. As a ... Read More
- Best Bars in Buenos Aires: The Ultimate Guide 7 months ago Whether you have a penchant for swanky cocktail lounges or no-frills pubs, live music venues or snooty wine bars, Buenos Aires does a fine job of catering to all tastes. ... Read More
- Wine in Buenos Aires, Argentina: The Ultimate Guide 8 months ago There was once a time when across Europe and the USA, the only South American wine you’d find in restaurants and supermarkets would have been produced in Chile. Nowadays, however, ... Read More
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Buenos Aires 8 months ago In a city that oozes Italian influences, it will come as no surprise that Italian cuisine is a favorite among porteños. If a family Sunday gathering isn’t camped around a ... Read More
- Modern Argentine Food in Buenos Aires 8 months ago Contemporary variations on grilled meat, gourmet tasting menus and open kitchens are at the height of fashion in Buenos Aires. These restaurants are generally a bit pricier, but the experience ... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » A Gringo In Buenos Aires has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!