A Gringo In Buenos Aires
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top Ten Tips for Shopping for Leather in Buenos Aires 2 months ago This guest post is by Sophie Lloyd, owner of shop-buenosaires.com that provides customised shopping tours and experiences, and personal shopping services in Buenos Aires. For more info, email email@example.com At the top ... Read More
- The Best Pizza in Buenos Aires 5 months ago Argentines eat a lot of meat. They also consume a huge amount of pizza, and they'll quickly tell you that Argentine pizza is the best. In fact, when wandering the ... Read More
- The Best Empanadas in Buenos Aires 7 months ago Empanadas – you’ll see them in bakeries, restaurants, kiosks, supermarkets and gas stations. So what's all the fuss about? Well, the empanada is quite possibly the king of snacks. Think ... Read More
- The Best Cocktail Bars in Buenos Aires 10 months ago You’ve probably heard the rumors – and they're true. At long last, a craft-cocktail movement is on the rise in Buenos Aires, and it's accessible to all. Speakeasy bars with ... Read More
- Buenos Aires Boliches: Nightlife in BA 11 months ago They say that New York is the city that never sleeps, but Buenos Aires is one of the world’s frontrunners when it comes to 24-hour partying. Many of the best ... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » A Gringo In Buenos Aires has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!