A Gringo In Buenos Aires
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Buenos Aires 3 days ago In a city that oozes Italian influences, it will come as no surprise that Italian cuisine is a favorite among porteños. If a family Sunday gathering isn’t camped around a ... Read More
- Modern Argentine Food in Buenos Aires 1 week ago Contemporary variations on grilled meat, gourmet tasting menus and open kitchens are at the height of fashion in Buenos Aires. These restaurants are generally a bit pricier, but the experience ... Read More
- Top Ten Tips for Shopping for Leather in Buenos Aires 5 months ago This guest post is by Sophie Lloyd, owner of shop-buenosaires.com that provides customised shopping tours and experiences, and personal shopping services in Buenos Aires. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org At the top ... Read More
- The Best Pizza in Buenos Aires 8 months ago Argentines eat a lot of meat. They also consume a huge amount of pizza, and they'll quickly tell you that Argentine pizza is the best. In fact, when wandering the ... Read More
- The Best Empanadas in Buenos Aires 10 months ago Empanadas – you’ll see them in bakeries, restaurants, kiosks, supermarkets and gas stations. So what's all the fuss about? Well, the empanada is quite possibly the king of snacks. Think ... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » A Gringo In Buenos Aires has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!