Grubbs n Critters
Latest Blog Posts »
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #34: Savoury Cake 1 week ago You read that right: Savoury. Cake. Whoever says cake has to be sweet? Because if you are anything like my mother-in-law, baking a sweet cake would just be a waste of sugar, butter, flour and eggs as she doesn’t like sweet stuff. Typically cakes. Which automatically means that a typically sweet,...
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #33: B&B Sliders with Caramelised Onions 2 months ago When my pal from the other side of the world suggested beef and bacon for this month’s theme, I said why yes! Of course, we can! I mean I just made it the week before the theme was revealed. It was just the perfect thing to do. Only, I was bummed out that I did […]
- It's Been A While! 2 months ago Two more days! Two! That’s 48 hours before February is over. Sheesh! This really has been while since I popped a post. Jan came and gone…of which I managed only 6 posts in the entire month. February saw half of that. I’m pretty bummed but I hope to be able to write post again soon. […]
- Friday Flavours: Wild Mushroom Risotto @Monthly Mystery Munchies #32 with Gen 2 months ago Got a thing for something wild, something earthy and something mushroomy? No, I didn’t mean those kind of shrooms. Not the slightest insinuation to magic mushrooms! What were you thinking?! Rather the shiitake and the oyster mushroom kind. The organic, healthy, non-hallucinating kind. The kind...
- Monthly Mystery Munchies #32:Artichoke and Goat Cheese Risotto 3 months ago Who is up for some creamy, flavourful and oh-so-good risotto that would make you go weak in the knees? Luckily for you readers, that’s exactly the theme we have for this month’s mystery munchies: a good-great risotto dish. Now, I’ve always thought that risotto is a bit of a pain to make –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Grubbs n Critters has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!