Grubbs n Critters
Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Road-Tripping Day 3: Czech Republic to Hungary 11 hours ago Prague was nice. We could have stayed longer, but we didn’t. Blame it on the coffee; the burnt-tasting, diluted coffee at breakfast killed it all. There was no reason to stay in Prague because coffee sucked! And after 7 pm, there was hardly any places around to get us a decent cup of coffee. We...
- Sunday Humour: Just Classified 1 day ago When it comes to my job, I have the same problem when I try explaining it to other people: Credit: Google Image All in all, describing it as Top Secret is a very good explanation. After all these years, I have given up explaining what I do for a living apart from the fact that […]
- Friday Flavours: Road-Tripping Day 2 - Germany to Czech Republic! 3 days ago At about 10-ish after a rather hearty breakfast served at the B&B, we hit the road again. Prague, Czech was our next destination for one more night. It would be about 5 hours drive. Destination: Braunlage, Germany to Prague, Czech Republic With Spud still unwell, we made many stops during the...
- Summer Road-Tripping Day 1: Netherlands to Germany 5 days ago To the east was where we were headed. It was a Thursday morning and for the first time in a long time, we were not commuting to work. We were getting OUT of the country. Braunlage, Germany was our destination. If nothing goes awry, we would get to our destination in less than 5 hours. We […]
- Summer Road-Tripping 1 week ago Distance covered: 3,500+ km Driving hours: 47+ Borders crossed: 6x Countries covered: 5 Car-sick Casualty: 2 kids Route of our roadtrip from Google Map That was our summer just a couple of months ago. The map above pretty much highlights the route we took driving from home and across some parts...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Grubbs n Critters has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!