Guenbt. Together & apart no more
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bloody Awful Monday 1 year ago Monday! Swamped is an understatement. I’m still alive but I’m exhausted. Work has been crazy busy today. One of the many reasons why I hate most Mondays. But there are 4 things I am so thankful for TODAY— Husband The one person who is always there to listen to me. And the one who always […]
- A Paradise in The Middle of the Ocean - Meet New Caledonia 1 year ago Hello lovely readers!!! Roxana is back on the blog with another wonderful travel story for all of you. Sit tight, grab a cup of coffee and spend some time with her in New Caledonia! by: Roxana Oliver I have always been a bit on the nesh side and could never bring myself to enjoy those […]
- Because Birthdays Are Special 1 year ago Birthdays are special. You’re not getting old, you’re getting awesome!!!
- Trvltog [10.1]: Boise, Idaho - City Tour 1 year ago Arrived in Boise, Idaho around 8pm Sunday night. We booked our hotel when we were like 30 minutes away from Downtown Boise. Yes, we were that prepared. Haha! Thanks for mobile technology!
- Trvltog [10.0]: On Our Way To Boise 1 year ago Happy Memorial Day weekend all! If you have been following me on Instagram or Twitter, you must have seen glimpse of our road trip last week. Some photos on Instagram and check-ins on Twitter.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Guenbt. Together & apart no more has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!