Guenbt. Together & apart no more
Latest Blog Posts »
- My September and October Glam Bag 10 months ago Recently joined ipsy’s glam bag subscription! Yay to skin care, makeup and stylish pouch. If you’re curious as to why I joined, here’s 3 legitimate reasons. Search Mode. I’m searching for the right brand, color, mixture that will perfectly work on my skin. This subscription also makes my...
- Habits That Will Change Your Life 11 months ago The way each of our days pan out, usually has something to do with the habits that many of us do on a daily basis. For example, if you’re in the habit of snoozing your alarm 5 times before clambering out of bed and whine as you do, you’re probably going to have a terrible day. […]
- Bloody Awful Monday 11 months ago Monday! Swamped is an understatement. I’m still alive but I’m exhausted. Work has been crazy busy today. One of the many reasons why I hate most Mondays. But there are 4 things I am so thankful for TODAY— Husband The one person who is always there to listen to me. And the one who always […]
- A Paradise in The Middle of the Ocean - Meet New Caledonia 1 year ago Hello lovely readers!!! Roxana is back on the blog with another wonderful travel story for all of you. Sit tight, grab a cup of coffee and spend some time with her in New Caledonia! by: Roxana Oliver I have always been a bit on the nesh side and could never bring myself to enjoy those […]
- Because Birthdays Are Special 1 year ago Birthdays are special. You’re not getting old, you’re getting awesome!!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Guenbt. Together & apart no more has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!