The book is on the table
Latest Blog Posts »
- The correct way to run effectively 2 months ago Running, one of the most effective and popular way of exercise. Because of its low cost, anyone of any age, gender, and financial state can do it. However, in order to reap out the benefits from this form of exercise as much as possible, you need to do it in the correct way. What is […]
- Some Tips Help You Have a Good Sleep While Traveling 2 months ago There are many reasons to make you lose sleep when you travel, when you come to a new land with which to explore, such as the climate and the weather in that area, time zone differences between countries, the body tired after the long flight. In this article, I will give you free tips so […]
- A comforter for you 2 months ago Christmas is right around the corner and you know what that means. Yep, it is getting freaking cold again. An ordinary blanket is far from enough to keep you warm and cozy. What you need is a comforter, a stronger version of a blanket. In this article, we will explain briefly to you what a […]
- Healthy garden tips 2 months ago The garden, a small area of the house and albeit being small, this area alone can make your house more lively if the right techniques are used. But what are the right techniques and the right way of applying them? That is exactly what we are going to show you today. In this article, we […]
- Some Tips When Using the Avalon Bay Air Fryer 2 months ago If you like the traditional way used barbecue charcoal stove, wood stove fragrant food but also accompanied by coal dust and flying particles stick to the food, and when fat from food to flow into coal appears the smoke, the electric Avalon Bay Air fryer can solve almost any disadvantages....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Brazil Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Brazil!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The book is on the table
21:44 PM October 29, 2012
Entertaining, informative and, above all, very funny. A foreigner's perspective and opinions about the almighty city of São Paulo with all its ups and downs. Written proof that the British can moan about everything (and are very good at it).
11:13 AM October 30, 2012
It is interesting to see the opinions of a foreigner living in the city I was born (and that he is gradually learning to love it as much as I do). Great texts!
18:47 PM November 10, 2012
Through many conversations with mr. Martin and with his social worker background, I can assure you that he is very keen on all the many issues that my hometown faces everyday, I'm even go as far to say that someone with an outsider's view and fresh ideas might be helpful as a "vereador" one day... Andy, your next cold Brahma is on me.
18:03 PM December 07, 2012
The funniest blog I have read to date on Sao Paulo so far came in the form of Andy's blog on its bus system. Yet the blog serves to do more than just entertain, it deals aspects of life in Sao Paulo in an insightful way...one that isn't also afraid to be serious or critical when necessary.