The book is on the table
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby stroller buying guides 6 days ago If you already have a baby, then you should know how difficult it is to carry them around while strolling on the street. Because of that, baby strollers were invented to help parents all around the world. However, do you know what to look for when buying this device for your kids? If not, we are...
- When can baby eat solid foods? 1 week ago Starting to feed your babies cereal is a huge milestone in their development process. But the most common question that I’ve been asked is when and how to giving babies cereal since their digestive system aren’t fully developed yet. So in this post, I’m going explain to you how and when can...
- Learn About The High-Quality Mattress 1 week ago Many Brands Of The High-Quality Mattress In the past few years, the market of high-grade mattress constantly appears many new names. Consumers will be extremely confused to choose a suitable mattress. Just type the keyword “advanced mattress” immediately the search page will return hundreds of...
- Learning About of Playing HEADAMP and Headphones 3 weeks ago To correspond to hear from the headphone sound, a student spent more than 1,000 dollars to buy a headphone that he loves. And yet, the player that he’d bought student cost nearly $ 2,000. And to complete the collection, he added a HEADAMP shopping for almost 1,000 dollars. In total, with the...
- Guides for buying a high chair for your baby 1 month ago When your baby is old enough to join the family table then you know it’s time to get a high chair. However, with so many models, brands and designs on the market, choosing one for your child might not be easy. Luckily, we are here to help. With this article, we will provide you with the general...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Brazil Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Brazil!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The book is on the table
21:44 PM October 29, 2012
Entertaining, informative and, above all, very funny. A foreigner's perspective and opinions about the almighty city of São Paulo with all its ups and downs. Written proof that the British can moan about everything (and are very good at it).
11:13 AM October 30, 2012
It is interesting to see the opinions of a foreigner living in the city I was born (and that he is gradually learning to love it as much as I do). Great texts!
18:47 PM November 10, 2012
Through many conversations with mr. Martin and with his social worker background, I can assure you that he is very keen on all the many issues that my hometown faces everyday, I'm even go as far to say that someone with an outsider's view and fresh ideas might be helpful as a "vereador" one day... Andy, your next cold Brahma is on me.
18:03 PM December 07, 2012
The funniest blog I have read to date on Sao Paulo so far came in the form of Andy's blog on its bus system. Yet the blog serves to do more than just entertain, it deals aspects of life in Sao Paulo in an insightful way...one that isn't also afraid to be serious or critical when necessary.