The book is on the table
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tips to learn a language fast 2 months ago Learning a new language takes time. However, depending on your mother tongue, your language skills and your target language, some might take longer, some will not. In this article, we will give you some tips and tricks to speed up the learning process by leaps and bounds. Please note that these are...
- What is reverse osmosis system 4 months ago In this society where the world is growing rapidly, the environmental pollution is one of the most essential problems that we all need to concern about. And water pollution affects seriously to our daily life. To solve this water pollution problem, many inventors have created a system which can...
- Jump starter buying guides 4 months ago No matter how good you take care of your car, there will always be some worst case scenario that will prevent you from departing when you need the most. For situation like those, having a jump starter is like having a lifebuoy when you are about to drown. Nowadays, it is really convenient to get a...
- Some Accessories That You Need To Prepare In The Camping Tents and sleeping bags 3 months ago Usually, you can rent, but now the cost of buying a new tent is not too expensive. The issue of concern is the size of the tent, water resistance and full ventilation for everyone in the tent as well as resistance to insects. Besides it, you can visit here for getting more information about 10...
- Useful tips for using 18650 battery 3 months ago Only until recently that 18650 battery become popular due to the increase of vaping and other uses. People buy 18650 for their vape, e-cigarette, flashlight, and phones. But many people are having problems with using this battery, most of them were how to maximize the performance of their 18650 and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Brazil Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Brazil!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The book is on the table
21:44 PM October 29, 2012
Entertaining, informative and, above all, very funny. A foreigner's perspective and opinions about the almighty city of São Paulo with all its ups and downs. Written proof that the British can moan about everything (and are very good at it).
11:13 AM October 30, 2012
It is interesting to see the opinions of a foreigner living in the city I was born (and that he is gradually learning to love it as much as I do). Great texts!
18:47 PM November 10, 2012
Through many conversations with mr. Martin and with his social worker background, I can assure you that he is very keen on all the many issues that my hometown faces everyday, I'm even go as far to say that someone with an outsider's view and fresh ideas might be helpful as a "vereador" one day... Andy, your next cold Brahma is on me.
18:03 PM December 07, 2012
The funniest blog I have read to date on Sao Paulo so far came in the form of Andy's blog on its bus system. Yet the blog serves to do more than just entertain, it deals aspects of life in Sao Paulo in an insightful way...one that isn't also afraid to be serious or critical when necessary.