Notes From Another Land
Latest Blog Posts »
- International relationships, having a baby abroad and immigration as an expat 2 days ago My interview with expatfinder.com has been published on their website! Hindsight is really 20/20 – when I spoke with them, our international family had made our fourth (4th) move to another country.
- Life is moving fast but we're staying still 1 week ago It's the first time in over a decade when I haven't left the province or the country to go explore somewhere new. This post is a small break during a whirlwind year and a pat on the back to remind ourselves of how far we've come, without actually having to go that far at all.
- The reason why I want to help women with financial literacy 8 months ago You may remember I have been working on a financial literacy concept (including a book)* for women since becoming pregnant and having my son abroad in the UK. I was […]
- What am I writing about? 11 months ago So what am I writing about? I call it Chick Lit meets Fin Lit. A bit of expat romance mixed in with large doses of reality: the major life milestones you […]
- I'm writing a book 11 months ago There, I said it. It’s launching Fall 2017, during 2018 in between growing (and caring for) the second baby that is set to arrive and join our family this summer. You […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Notes From Another Land has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!