Pick Up The Fork
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cusic: Eating Out At Home 1 day ago On the far end of Palermo Hollywood, stumble up to the house-like tall door, pull on a wooden spoon, and enter into the world of Cusic: a cosy, homey caf
- Lost in Belgrano: Bistro Tokyo 6 days ago Bistro Tokyo isn’t some new hidden gem that magically dropped from the sushi heavens. It’s one of those spots that has been quietly off the radar for a few years, favorited by those Japanese food lovers who really know what’s … Continue reading →
- Caribe Riqueño: A Cuban-Puerto Rican Chinatown Feast 3 weeks ago Ropa vieja, tostones, fried plantains, mandioca, rice and black beans, finding Cuban and Puerto Rican food in Buenos Aires is just as common as finding… ummmm… well… I can’t think of a witty enough analogy so let’s just fail and … Continue reading →
- Pomegranate Season: Pomegranate Quinoa Israeli Salad 1 month ago Fall has hit Buenos Aires, and so has the autumn produce: squash, mandarin oranges, apples, eggplant, tomatoes and my personal favorite: pomegranate (granada). Who cares if I’ve been staining my clothes and entire kitchen with the deep red juicy seed … Continue reading →
- Smooooooooothway: It Does A Body Good 1 month ago Say goodbye to those fake-healthy Buenos Aires caf
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 19 reviews on Pick Up The Fork
00:03 AM November 02, 2012
Hilarious and great reviews, PUTF usually plans my dining out in the city. Couldn't recommend a better read! Grade A!
00:29 AM November 02, 2012
Great, well written, witty blog that keeps me constantly informed about the latest and greatest food in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of the best around!
03:35 AM November 02, 2012
Excellent. Food blogging at its finest!!
09:10 AM November 02, 2012
Funny, irreverent, edgy, extremely helpful
13:16 PM November 12, 2012
By far the best food blog in Argentina: it's funny, relatable, informative, great photos. Unlike other blogs, these recommendations never let me down.
13:34 PM November 18, 2012
As someone who is passionate about food and has just moved to Buenos Aires this past year - this blog is THE go to resource for all things food-related in BsAs. Pick Up the Fork has all the best tips on restaurants, bars, the perfect dish to try on any particular day - and the photos make it all the more delicious.
19:25 PM December 11, 2012
Absolutely fantastic blog, it really is the best unbiased foreigner's insight on Buenos Aires' food scene, I trust it every time. And unlike most food blogs, it's really fun and easy to read.
13:37 PM December 12, 2012
I don't read many blogs, but Pick Up The Fork is probably the only one I religiously follow, and I don't even live in Buenos Aires anymore! It's by far the best.
12:24 PM December 18, 2012
Most def the top food blog in the city. Never go to a restaurant without checking pick up the fork first.
12:31 PM December 18, 2012
Wonderful, humorous, well informed - this blog is better than the local guide books.
12:34 PM December 18, 2012
This blog is the bomb! By far has the greatest restaurant recommendations, is super well written, and really funny. King of BA food blogs.
12:40 PM December 18, 2012
Me encanta! Pick up the fork es lo mas!
14:00 PM December 18, 2012
Love this sassy mouth!! Without PUTF I'd be a hungry girl lost in a big city!
18:18 PM December 18, 2012
The ultimate restaurant resource in BA! I'm a huge fan, and you should be too.
18:38 PM December 18, 2012
Best tips on where to go to eat in Buenos Aires, great palate, funny writer and nice photographic eye.
21:18 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog and wonderful blogger. Just wish I'd known about it sooner.
22:00 PM December 18, 2012
Very useful blog, I went to several recommended locations and always was right about the menu and experience. Great place to get information and fun and funny too.
00:11 AM December 19, 2012
Really good reviews. Food, fun and choripan!
02:59 AM December 19, 2012
Superb resource for those in Buenos Aires and love good food. Really funny and entertaining, highly recommend!