Pick Up The Fork
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Meat Eating Vegetarian Option: Hierbabuena 1 hour ago All natural-centric restaurants should follow the Hierbabuena model. A cheerful food haven that welcomes all dietary walks of life – the meat eaters, the vegans, the vegetarians, the pescetarians, the lactose intolerants, the celiacs, and the gluten free-ers. It’s a different … Continue...
- The Lucky Eight: Best Chinese Restaurants in Buenos Aires 1 week ago It’s time we all toss aside ground beef empanada filling “spring rolls” with fluorescent pink sweet and sour sweet sauce, say chau-chau to chaw fan, put down the fork, pick up some chopsticks, and tuck into a more authentic world of Chinese … Continue reading →
- Teamim: A Little Taste of Israel in Almagro 2 weeks ago Buenos Aires is no stranger to Mediterranean flavors. With a history of Middle Eastern (mostly Syrian and Lebanese) and Armenian immigration, each with culturally active communities, it’s pretty easy to find your face nose deep in shawarma. But this one … Continue reading →
- DOGG: Getting It On Hot Doggy Style 3 months ago It’s time to forever bid farewell to your favorite pancho stand, because a beautiful all beef salchicha has hit the streets of BA. Packed with juicy beef, grilled on the parrilla, nestled inside a pillowy fresh bun and served with a glorious selection of fresh … Continue reading →
- Oui Oui, Brunch Brunch, Yes Yes 3 months ago The pioneer in the Buenos Aires brunch movement, Oui Oui has been around since the beginning of breakfast time, brunchificando the hell out of Palermo before brunchear even became a verb, and Palermo took the Hollywood suffix. It’s the original of porteño culinary … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Argentina Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Argentina!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 20 reviews on Pick Up The Fork
00:03 AM November 02, 2012
Hilarious and great reviews, PUTF usually plans my dining out in the city. Couldn't recommend a better read! Grade A!
00:29 AM November 02, 2012
Great, well written, witty blog that keeps me constantly informed about the latest and greatest food in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of the best around!
03:35 AM November 02, 2012
Excellent. Food blogging at its finest!!
09:10 AM November 02, 2012
Funny, irreverent, edgy, extremely helpful
13:16 PM November 12, 2012
By far the best food blog in Argentina: it's funny, relatable, informative, great photos. Unlike other blogs, these recommendations never let me down.
13:34 PM November 18, 2012
As someone who is passionate about food and has just moved to Buenos Aires this past year - this blog is THE go to resource for all things food-related in BsAs. Pick Up the Fork has all the best tips on restaurants, bars, the perfect dish to try on any particular day - and the photos make it all the more delicious.
19:25 PM December 11, 2012
Absolutely fantastic blog, it really is the best unbiased foreigner's insight on Buenos Aires' food scene, I trust it every time. And unlike most food blogs, it's really fun and easy to read.
13:37 PM December 12, 2012
I don't read many blogs, but Pick Up The Fork is probably the only one I religiously follow, and I don't even live in Buenos Aires anymore! It's by far the best.
12:24 PM December 18, 2012
Most def the top food blog in the city. Never go to a restaurant without checking pick up the fork first.
12:31 PM December 18, 2012
Wonderful, humorous, well informed - this blog is better than the local guide books.
12:34 PM December 18, 2012
This blog is the bomb! By far has the greatest restaurant recommendations, is super well written, and really funny. King of BA food blogs.
12:40 PM December 18, 2012
Me encanta! Pick up the fork es lo mas!
14:00 PM December 18, 2012
Love this sassy mouth!! Without PUTF I'd be a hungry girl lost in a big city!
18:18 PM December 18, 2012
The ultimate restaurant resource in BA! I'm a huge fan, and you should be too.
18:38 PM December 18, 2012
Best tips on where to go to eat in Buenos Aires, great palate, funny writer and nice photographic eye.
21:18 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog and wonderful blogger. Just wish I'd known about it sooner.
22:00 PM December 18, 2012
Very useful blog, I went to several recommended locations and always was right about the menu and experience. Great place to get information and fun and funny too.
00:11 AM December 19, 2012
Really good reviews. Food, fun and choripan!
02:59 AM December 19, 2012
Superb resource for those in Buenos Aires and love good food. Really funny and entertaining, highly recommend!
02:58 AM February 27, 2014
Buenos Aires is one of the highlights when travelling South America and most visitors fall for this elegant city with its European vibe and South American energy. If you plan to travel here, I recommend to visit a list of the Cheapest Hotels in Buenos Aires to suit your budget and needs.