Latest Blog Posts »
- The Adventure of Starting Primary School (And Being A Butterfly) 1 year ago Today marks the end of an era. Tomorrow I am going back to work full-time. I will become a FTWM. How to I feel about this? Don’t ask me. I try not to think about it. When I do, it’s incomprehensible to me. How am I going to manage it? My days will go something […]
- The Adventure of Superheroes and Dreams 1 year ago All my Noah wants in life is to be a superhero. Judging by the number of superheroes that exist in the world of television these days, I am quite sure that a lot of four-year-olds share the same dream. Of course, with Noah, the superhero fixation is intense. And although I find it charming,...
- Superhero Fail 1 year ago Noah likes to go to the top of our road (which is on a hill) and run all the way down pretending to be a superhero (a PJ Masks to be precise). Unfortunately last week, he stuffed his pockets so full of stones while we were at the park that this superhero’s jeans fell down […]
- The Adventure of More Than Tantrums 1 year ago My Noah is going through one of those phases again. The naughty phase. The angry phase. The phase where he flat out refuses to get dressed in the morning. Where he holds off going to the toilet for hours on end and sometimes does poo in his pants because he waits so long, he doesn’t […]
- Front view and back view 1 year ago He’s hungry but doesn’t want his lunch.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mynoahandme has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!