Gubbi of Arabia - Expat Life in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- What? Just seeing if the #dachshund fits into my new jumbo-sized... 4 months ago What? Just seeing if the #dachshund fits into my new jumbo-sized #Camelbak. This is totally a normal thing normal people do. #runALLtheplaces #carryALLthethings
- On the Occasion of Six Years in Dubai (Or, I Guess I've Lived Here Long Enough to Stop Counting Anniversaries) 4 months ago It came and it went, actually: 9 July 2013, the the six-year anniversary of my move to the desert. As it does, I guess, when you just…
- The Real Housewife of Ciudad Juárez 5 months ago The Real Housewife of Ciudad Ju
- Baby? 11 months ago (OMG, calm down, despite the title this is not a post about me having a baby. Although given how sporadic my blogging is these days, and the fact that one of my last posts was about getting engaged, you could perhaps be forgiven for assuming as much. Although, in semi-related news, Alex and I...
- Not to Put Too Fine a Point on It... 1 year ago … but according to Mitt Romney, this body of water doesn’t exist: And Syria is thus Iran’s "only outlet to the sea." I don’t mean to mix my political allusions and go all Sarah Palin up on the crowd, but Mitt, I can see it from my back yard apartment window! (PS -...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gubbi of Arabia - Expat Life in Dubai has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!