Latest Blog Posts »
- The scenic route 3 months ago Moving to Japan started out fun and I'm still laughing, but as we near midnight on unfamiliar terrain, I have to admit that I'm starting to get scared. The post The scenic route appeared first on Pris Pho.
- There's no place like home 6 months ago My new niece, Bao Bao, so soft and pure, has given teeth to my homesickness, making what was once a dull ache something with a sharper bite. The post There’s no place like home appeared first on Pris Pho.
- Love/Hate 6 months ago My housemates recently revealed that they know more English than they've been letting on, begging the question: do I want them to speak English with me? The post Love/Hate appeared first on Pris Pho.
- Broad strokes 7 months ago I think Japan is taming me somewhat. What a shame that they barely realise it, at times thinking of me only as a foreigner. The post Broad strokes appeared first on Pris Pho.
- Little noodle 7 months ago There's no love like a brother's love, which is true in my case. I'm lucky to have the best brother. And that makes you, my new niece and his new daughter, even luckier. The post Little noodle appeared first on Pris Pho.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » prispho has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!