Latest Blog Posts »
- Rounding out 3 months ago To live in a country long term, almost exclusively in the company of locals, means to change in more than just habits and quirks. The post Rounding out appeared first on Pris Pho.
- The scenic route 7 months ago Moving to Japan started out fun and I'm still laughing, but as we near midnight on unfamiliar terrain, I have to admit that I'm starting to get scared. The post The scenic route appeared first on Pris Pho.
- There's no place like home 10 months ago My new niece, Bao Bao, so soft and pure, has given teeth to my homesickness, making what was once a dull ache something with a sharper bite. The post There’s no place like home appeared first on Pris Pho.
- Love/Hate 10 months ago My housemates recently revealed that they know more English than they've been letting on, begging the question: do I want them to speak English with me? The post Love/Hate appeared first on Pris Pho.
- Broad strokes 10 months ago I think Japan is taming me somewhat. What a shame that they barely realise it, at times thinking of me only as a foreigner. The post Broad strokes appeared first on Pris Pho.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » prispho has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!