Latest Blog Posts »
- Hiking Wadi Himara Lower trail - 24/6/2016 13 months ago A Nice and easy hike in the lower trail of Wadi Himara ... at the end of the trail an amazing waterfall is just like a the end of trail prize for us specially after hiking in the hot weather ...We enjoyed our Ramadan breakfast after a nice time of playing and taking pictures under the waterfall
- Hiking and Ramadan iftar at Wadi Mukheires 1 year ago A great challenging hike at Wadi Mukheires as a guest with Hiking Jordan group, started at 5:00 pm hiking the upper trail without abseiling which make the hike a bit more challenging and required better fitness level, the weather was cool and water levels was high in some places ... after the...
- Snorkeling in Aqaba 1 year ago
- Aqaba family fun trip 2 - 4 / 6 / 2016 1 year ago A nice get away vacation in Aqaba ... our only sea facing city ... we all enjoy it ... a lot of swimming in pools and the sea ... nice boat trip with snorkeling ... a lot of delicious food ... nice hotel ... and acceptable weather.3 days just passed like an eye blink ... but it was full of fun and...
- رمضان كريم - Ramadan Kareem 1 year ago رمضان كريم و كل عام و انتم بألف خير
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hassan's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!