travels of a beauty addict
Latest Blog Posts »
- Catchup 3 weeks ago Hi everyone, So sorry I haven’t blogged in ages, the last weeks of term at school are always crazy busy and this year it was no exception. If anything this year was actually crazier as we have had a number of close friends leaving Bangkok so we’ve had non-stop parties and celebrations for...
- Australia: The Road Trip Part 3 months ago ‘Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.’ (A quote I firmly believe in but you’ll appreciate the irony once you’ve read the post.) After our epic time in the Whitsundays back in December, our plan was to hire a car and drive over three days from Airlie Beach to Brisbane...
- The Slate ~ Rebranded 2 months ago The Slate in Phuket used to be called The Indigo Pearl and if you’ve been following this blog for a while you will know it’s one of our favourite resorts ever. I’m not going to reblog it all so if you’d like to read more click here and here. We spent the recent long weekend at... Read More
- Review ~ 99 The Heritage Hotel, Chiangmai 3 months ago Back in February we went up to Chiangmai for a few days with my parents. As the only one who had visited before, my husband chose 99 The Heritage Hotel as he had a good experience in their sister hotel on a previous trip. It was just under £90 a room per night. This beautiful boutique... Read More
- In Love with Indonesia 4 months ago Warning – this post contains excessive use of adjectives and may cause serious wanderlust. I have just returned from the most amazing time in Indonesia, where along with with my husband and best friend, and various friends and family along the way, visited Bali, Lombok and Gili Air. I gushed a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » travels of a beauty addict has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!