travels of a beauty addict
Latest Blog Posts »
- October Favourites 2 weeks ago Hey everyone, So, October was pretty hectic but it didn’t stop me finding some favourites! Here’s a roundup of my favourite products, places and even my favourite app of the month! Le Tan Coconut Sun Block This is hands down, without a doubt the best sun tan lotion I have ever used. It is sp......
- Monday, Monday... 3 weeks ago Seriously…where did October go? …and how is it November tomorrow? To say its been a hectic month would be a bit of an understatement. The past weeks have flown by in a flurry of friends, family and trips to Cambodia and Phuket. It’s been awesome but has left me decidedly behind on the...
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 2 months ago I love a good facial cleansing oil. It’s my go to type of cleanser and I find it makes such a difference to my oily skin, I know that sounds weird but it really does help lessen the amount of oil my skin produces. The Muji Oil Cleanser is my current everyday go to but I... Read More
- September Favourites 2 months ago I thought it was about time I began a monthly favourites series as I seem to be the only blogger out there who doesn’t, which is weird as they are one of my favourite type of posts to read! So without further ado, onto my favourites from September. Monki Face Dress My sister ordered this... Read...
- Bangkok Daily ~ September 2017 3 months ago Being an expat has its ups and downs. It can be hard being so far from home and despite being over three years into expat life, it doesn’t get easier! But the good times far outweigh the bad for me which is why it didn’t take me long to think of Bangkok as home. When... Read More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » travels of a beauty addict has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!