travels of a beauty addict
Latest Blog Posts »
- Australia: The Road Trip Part 1 day ago ‘Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.’ (A quote I firmly believe in but you’ll appreciate the irony once you’ve read the post.) After our epic time in the Whitsundays back in December, our plan was to hire a car and drive over three days from Airlie Beach to Brisbane...
- The Slate ~ Rebranded 2 weeks ago The Slate in Phuket used to be called The Indigo Pearl and if you’ve been following this blog for a while you will know it’s one of our favourite resorts ever. I’m not going to reblog it all so if you’d like to read more click here and here. We spent the recent long weekend at... Read More
- Review ~ 99 The Heritage Hotel, Chiangmai 3 weeks ago Back in February we went up to Chiangmai for a few days with my parents. As the only one who had visited before, my husband chose 99 The Heritage Hotel as he had a good experience in their sister hotel on a previous trip. It was just under £90 a room per night. This beautiful boutique... Read More
- In Love with Indonesia 4 weeks ago Warning – this post contains excessive use of adjectives and may cause serious wanderlust. I have just returned from the most amazing time in Indonesia, where along with with my husband and best friend, and various friends and family along the way, visited Bali, Lombok and Gili Air. I gushed a...
- Clinique Pep-Start 1 month ago I received a little pink tube of Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser as a sample the last time I was in Sephora and having dabbled with Clinique products in the past (make mental note to add Dramatically Different Moisturiser to the list for next time I’m passing through Duty Free) I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » travels of a beauty addict has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!