The Global Fork
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Alaina Had in her Kitchen...Part 2 2 weeks ago My Pasta PrimaveraThere I was again.
- Roasting Peppers or Chiles 3 weeks ago Roasted bell peppers are an ingredient that can easily be found in any U.S. grocery store, and even in most Mexican grocery stores.
- Pot Roast in Mexico 1 month ago As an extension to my previous post titled "Meat in Mexico: Beef", I have received several follow-up questions via email asking for some more specific information.
- Tex-Mex Overseas 1 month ago [I wrote this post for
- Caramelized Onion Tart using White Onions 2 months ago My Finished Tart...Delicious!As I've mentioned before, I think we're pretty spoiled here in Mexico in terms of how many ingredients that we're used to from the States are available to us, at least when compared to other places around the world!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Global Fork has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!