Willful and Wildhearted
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bust a Move: Where to Find Gyms in Ho Chi Minh City 19 hours ago Whether you’ve recently relocated to Saigon or just passing through, you won’t have to miss out on a sweat sesh. The number of gyms in Ho Chi Minh City is actually overwhelming; it can be hard… The post Bust a Move: Where to Find Gyms in Ho Chi Minh City appeared first on Willful and...
- Things You Should Do in Lille, France 4 days ago According to Lonely Planet, Lille may be France’s most underrated city, and I’m inclined to agree. This Flemish-influenced city is located in Northern France – not far from the Belgium border. While some may think it’s… The post Things You Should Do in Lille, France appeared first on...
- The Yellow Bar in Rome is Awesome and You Gotta Go 6 days ago One of the cooler bits about my stay at The Yellow Rome was having access to The Yellow Bar. While I didn’t hang out downstairs as it had a bit too much of a “club”… The post The Yellow Bar in Rome is Awesome and You Gotta Go appeared first on Willful and Wildhearted.
- Where to Stay in Paris: Vintage Hostel 2 weeks ago I’ve had a fascination with Paris for quite some time. It really began when I was a child (and extreme Mary-Kate and Ashley fangirl); their movie Passport to Paris struck a chord with me. While… The post Where to Stay in Paris: Vintage Hostel appeared first on Willful and Wildhearted.
- Portable Wifi Rental in Europe: Hip Pocket Wifi 4 weeks ago One of my personal struggles I encounter as a blogger are the stresses of always having to be “on it.” I’m the type of person who rarely purchases SIM cards on the road and often forgets… The post Portable Wifi Rental in Europe: Hip Pocket Wifi appeared first on Willful and Wildhearted.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Willful and Wildhearted has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!