I Can Speak English
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easy Vegan Kimchi Recipe 1 month ago Easy vegan kimchi recipe! Great for your gut and soul!
- CouchSurfing Story: Phuoc & Family in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 3 months ago Perhaps Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, wouldn't rank high on our list if it hadn’t been for CouchSurfing. The city is chaotic, noisy, and overwhelming. But staying with Phuoc and his family for four nights made our stay in HCMC memorable. We got along well and spent a lot of time...
- HelpX in Sydney: Connecting via Building 3 months ago We stayed with Margot for a week helping her with renovating an outdoor bathroom in the Inner West of Sydney. During time off, we discussed politics, the environment, and current events.
- Guide to HelpX: Volunteering & Free Accommodation 3 months ago HelpX, or Help Exchange, is a website connecting hosts and travelers. Hosts provide accommodation, and most of the time food, to travelers in exchange for a few hours of work per day. It is an excellent way to do interesting work, meet locals, travel slowly, and save money!
- Maitland Bay in Bouddi National Park 3 months ago A short walk through the woods to Maitland Bay in Bouddi National Park, Central Coast, Australia.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Can Speak English has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!