I Can Speak English
Latest Blog Posts »
- Road Trip from Cairns to Sydney: Top Destinations that Aren't Beaches 2 months ago Most people envision pristine waters and surfers under the sun when imagining an Australian holiday. True, Australia is blessed with spectacular beaches; it’s no wonder that 85% of the population lives near the coast. Not everyone, however, is into sandy stretches of coast. When planning your...
- Northern Vietnam Travel Guide 1 month ago When it comes to Southeast Asian countries, Vietnam is easily my favorite pick. Once a lesser-known destination, it has become more and more popular among tourists in recent years. With its beautiful nature and cultural diversity, Vietnam attracted 10 million visitors in 2016, an increase of 26.0%...
- Easy Vegan Kimchi Recipe 3 months ago Easy vegan kimchi recipe! Great for your gut and soul!
- CouchSurfing Story: Phuoc & Family in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 5 months ago Perhaps Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, wouldn't rank high on our list if it hadn’t been for CouchSurfing. The city is chaotic, noisy, and overwhelming. But staying with Phuoc and his family for four nights made our stay in HCMC memorable. We got along well and spent a lot of time...
- HelpX in Sydney: Connecting via Building 6 months ago We stayed with Margot for a week helping her with renovating an outdoor bathroom in the Inner West of Sydney. During time off, we discussed politics, the environment, and current events.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Can Speak English has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!