Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Thing I Miss The Most 1 week ago There’s a Facebook group for expat women living in Singapore that I follow that frequently has “what should I bring from my home country?” type questions. Within seconds multiple responses will pop up from the opening poster’s fellow countrymen on … Continue reading →
- Off The Beaten Track #10: St Joseph's Cemetery 3 months ago It appear I have a “thing” for cemeteries. I’ve blogged about the Old Christian cemetery at Fort Canning, The Japanese Cemetery Park, Bididari Memorial Garden and now the oldest Christian church remaining in Singapore at St Joseph’s Catholic Church on … Continue reading →
- Honest Thoughts of an Expat Wife #1 3 months ago “Bye! Have a good trip! Love you!” Ahhhh…the bed is all mine!Filed under: Singapore
- Central Fire Station 3 months ago Every Saturday morning from 9am – 11am every fire station in Singapore (apart from Jurong Island) has a free open house. The public can go along and learn about the Civil Defence Force. I’d been wanting to go for some … Continue reading →
- The Leaving Season 5 months ago We are in the thick of The Leaving Season. Not our own personal leaving season, mind you, we have no plans to move anywhere soon. Which now that I’ve written that sentence it’s incredibly likely the husband will appear with … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!