Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Off The Beaten Track #10: St Joseph's Cemetery 3 weeks ago It appear I have a “thing” for cemeteries. I’ve blogged about the Old Christian cemetery at Fort Canning, The Japanese Cemetery Park, Bididari Memorial Garden and now the oldest Christian church remaining in Singapore at St Joseph’s Catholic Church on … Continue reading →
- Honest Thoughts of an Expat Wife #1 4 weeks ago “Bye! Have a good trip! Love you!” Ahhhh…the bed is all mine!Filed under: Singapore
- Central Fire Station 1 month ago Every Saturday morning from 9am – 11am every fire station in Singapore (apart from Jurong Island) has a free open house. The public can go along and learn about the Civil Defence Force. I’d been wanting to go for some … Continue reading →
- The Leaving Season 4 months ago We are in the thick of The Leaving Season. Not our own personal leaving season, mind you, we have no plans to move anywhere soon. Which now that I’ve written that sentence it’s incredibly likely the husband will appear with … Continue reading →
- Helping out with Habitat for Humanity 5 months ago When we moved I was very keen to do some sort of volunteer work, but somehow almost three years have gone by and I hadn’t found a good fit. Riding for the Disabled is popular but when you don’t like … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!