Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Price Comparison 3 months ago It’s a truth universally acknowledged that grocery shopping in Singapore is ridiculously expensive. This morning I was after palm sugar (aka gula melakka) and as I rarely see it in any of the supermarkets here I headed to Tekka Market. … Continue reading →
- Singapore Stories: Taxi Driver 2 months ago You never quite know what you’re going to encounter when you hop in a taxi in any country. Whether the driver is chatty or silent or young or old is the luck of the draw. Some easily understand my accent … Continue reading →
- The Thing I Miss The Most 4 months ago There’s a Facebook group for expat women living in Singapore that I follow that frequently has “what should I bring from my home country?” type questions. Within seconds multiple responses will pop up from the opening poster’s fellow countrymen on … Continue reading →
- Off The Beaten Track #10: St Joseph's Cemetery 6 months ago It appear I have a “thing” for cemeteries. I’ve blogged about the Old Christian cemetery at Fort Canning, The Japanese Cemetery Park, Bididari Memorial Garden and now the oldest Christian church remaining in Singapore at St Joseph’s Catholic Church on … Continue reading →
- Honest Thoughts of an Expat Wife #1 6 months ago “Bye! Have a good trip! Love you!” Ahhhh…the bed is all mine!Filed under: Singapore
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!