Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Unusual Singapore Things #16 3 days ago There are petrol station attendants who put the petrol into your car. Unusual and wonderful.Filed under: Singapore, Unusual Singapore Things
- Off The Beaten Track #8: Pillboxes 1 week ago When I was planning this Off The Beaten Track post I only had one old pillbox (or bunker, if you prefer) in mind but it seems there are still a few more around so I extended my??? A pillbox is … Continue reading →
- Pharmacy, Drugstore, Chemist 1 week ago Pharmacy. Drugstore. Chemist. Whatever you call the place that sells and dispenses stuff for your body (either to make it work better or look better) it’s somewhere that you will undoubtably need to visit in your new country. The pharmacies … Continue reading →
- The List 1 week ago This time next week I will be in Straya*, topping up my familiarity tank and eating myself to death. The Very Hungry Caterpillar will have nothing on me! But the next few days will be taken up with lists. Lists … Continue reading →
- Unusual Singapore Things #15 2 weeks ago Ambulances stop at red lights with their lights flashing and siren wailing.Filed under: Unusual Singapore Things
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!