Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- National Mourning 2 months ago Singapore’s first Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew, died in the early hours of Monday morning at the age of 91. As an outsider it’s been interesting to watch how Singapore mourns, and I can’t help but compare it to Australia. … Continue reading →
- Three Random Things 3 months ago Une The weather has been amazing the last month. This time of the year is what passes for winter in the tropics – the humidity has been lower, there’s less rain and there has even been a breeze! It’s been … Continue reading →
- Digging in the Dirt 4 months ago After a lovely five weeks back ‘home’ I returned ‘home’ to Singapore and had the very good fortune to spend my first week digging in the dirt for remnants of the Second World War. Now, this may well not be … Continue reading →
- Stating the Bleeding Obvious 5 months ago Yesterday on my morning surf around various news sites I came across an article that reported on research that proves that Australian expats typically move back to Australia in December or January. Well, DER!Filed under: Singapore
- Price Comparison 7 months ago It’s a truth universally acknowledged that grocery shopping in Singapore is ridiculously expensive. This morning I was after palm sugar (aka gula melakka) and as I rarely see it in any of the supermarkets here I headed to Tekka Market. … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!