Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Absence 1 week ago According to the saying ‘absence makes the heart grew fonder’, so the three* people who follow my blog must bloody adore me! For the past few months all of my words have been going to places other than on this … Continue reading →
- Unusual Singapore Things #18 3 weeks ago You can sue your children if they fail to take care of you in your elder years, under the Maintenance of Parents Act. (this is actually not uncommon in Asia as they have a strong history of filial responsibility)Filed … Continue reading →
- Unusual Singapore Things #17 1 month ago Jury trials were abolished in 1969.Filed under: Singapore, Unusual Singapore Things
- National Mourning 2 months ago Singapore’s first Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew, died in the early hours of Monday morning at the age of 91. As an outsider it’s been interesting to watch how Singapore mourns, and I can’t help but compare it to Australia. … Continue reading →
- Three Random Things 4 months ago Une The weather has been amazing the last month. This time of the year is what passes for winter in the tropics – the humidity has been lower, there’s less rain and there has even been a breeze! It’s been … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!