Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Unusual Singapore Things #19 6 days ago Government election campaigns run for NINE DAYS only.Filed under: Singapore
- It Will Be Fine 4 months ago Just over a month ago we hit the 4 year mark of our expat adventure. Four years! I remember thinking before we left Australia that our three year contract would go slowly, but it really has gone very fast. After … Continue reading →
- Absence 4 months ago According to the saying ‘absence makes the heart grew fonder’, so the three* people who follow my blog must bloody adore me! For the past few months all of my words have been going to places other than on this … Continue reading →
- Unusual Singapore Things #18 5 months ago You can sue your children if they fail to take care of you in your elder years, under the Maintenance of Parents Act. (this is actually not uncommon in Asia as they have a strong history of filial responsibility)Filed … Continue reading →
- Unusual Singapore Things #17 6 months ago Jury trials were abolished in 1969.Filed under: Singapore, Unusual Singapore Things
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!