Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Expat Guess Who? 6 days ago The husband and I were sitting in Bussorah Street devouring a delicious lamb pide and observing the passing crowd. Ladies wandered pass in headscarves, brushing shoulders with backpackers wearing not much at all, who were walking alongside men on their … Continue reading →
- Panguni Uthiram 1 week ago Panguni Uthiram is a Hindu festival that is celebrated in Singapore at the Holy Tree Sri Balasubramaniar Temple at Yishun. It is celebrated during the month of Panguni (March-April) and is held to celebrate the marriage of Rama and Sita. … Continue reading →
- Tiong Bahru Bird Corner 2 months ago I’ve blogged before about bird singing areas when I visited the Kebun Baru Bird Singing Club in Ang Mo Kio, and since then I’ve noticed a couple of other smaller bird singing areas around Singapore. I’m currently completing a university … Continue reading →
- Drought 2 months ago We returned to lovely green Singapore in mid-January and have seen maybe 20 drops of rain since. Lovely green Singapore has turned brown and crunchy. The usually lush ferns that sit in the forks of trees are brown and droopy. … Continue reading →
- Ponderings 2 months ago Before moving to Singapore I would have assumed that after 3 years living in a place that things would make sense. That I would innately have some insight and understanding into how the country and its people operated, but I … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!