Latest Blog Posts »
- Mysore old and hearty charm (during monsoon) 3 weeks ago We had a mixed history with Mysore so we tried to avoid going back to this city. But being the cultural capital of Karnataka with a rich heritage, close to Bangalore, it was too bad not to use as an easy weekend gateway. So we tried again our luck last June, during the monsoon, taking
- Week-end in Goa, out of the season (Benaulim and Rachol seminary visit) 5 months ago We didn’t have enough of Goa this year. So even if it wasn’t the season anymore, even if it was supposed to be too hot, we went there without any other aims than escaping Bangalore for the last week-end of May, just before the monsoon. For a change, we targeted a spot we didn’t know
- From the peaceful "tea gardens" in Munnar to the madness of the Madurai temple 8 months ago The last time we went to Munnar and Madurai was 10 years back (at this time we were still students in Bombay) so it is fair to say that our memories about those places had faded out. The good thing is that we were able to discover one more time them with (almost) a fresh
- Long week-end trip to Bangkok... as a family and during Songkran (the water festival) 8 months ago For the long long week-end of Easter and to celebrate the first birthday of our little one, we decided to have a shot of urban craziness in Bangkok, a city we particularly love. What we didn’t know before coming, what that Easter was, this year, right at the same time than an other local festival:
- Smiles on rail (Punjab) 11 months ago While travelling from Chandigarh to Amritsar, by train, we used the opportunity to shoot life going on around us: travelers from other trains, Ludhiana’s station and its busy visitors, passengers getting off the train in the middle of nowhere (and sometimes boarding an other train in the process)...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cheese-Naan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!