Latest Blog Posts »
- Timeless and arty Bombay 2 weeks ago Last December, we did a weekend trip to Bombay. ST+ART India foundation was organizing there an exhibition at the unique Sassoon Docks. So that was the perfect excuse to reunite with our first Indian love, Bombay (we spent 3 months there during an exchange programm when we were students back in...
- Bangalore, this urban monster in the making... 2 months ago Bangalore’s character is changing everyday, for the best… and the worst. Its current reckless development is turning the city into a mutant urban giant and we don’t know yet if it will end up as a beast or a beauty. As always in India, those changes are not changing the entire city and the...
- The end of the Indian dream? 2 months ago Awakened at 6am, once again because of the construction site opposite to our home which is never ending (small building of 4 floors built by some families brought there from North Karnataka so it’s been going on already for two years), I grab my son, in his room, in tears. He’s been also...
- Mysore old and hearty charm (during monsoon) 4 months ago We had a mixed history with Mysore so we tried to avoid going back to this city. But being the cultural capital of Karnataka with a rich heritage, close to Bangalore, it was too bad not to use as an easy weekend gateway. So we tried again our luck last June, during the monsoon, taking
- Week-end in Goa, out of the season (Benaulim and Rachol seminary visit) 8 months ago We didn’t have enough of Goa this year. So even if it wasn’t the season anymore, even if it was supposed to be too hot, we went there without any other aims than escaping Bangalore for the last week-end of May, just before the monsoon. For a change, we targeted a spot we didn’t know
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cheese-Naan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!