Latest Blog Posts »
- From the peaceful "tea gardens" in Munnar to the madness of the Madurai temple 3 months ago The last time we went to Munnar and Madurai was 10 years back (at this time we were still students in Bombay) so it is fair to say that our memories about those places had faded out. The good thing is that we were able to discover one more time them with (almost) a fresh
- Long week-end trip to Bangkok... as a family and during Songkran (the water festival) 3 months ago For the long long week-end of Easter and to celebrate the first birthday of our little one, we decided to have a shot of urban craziness in Bangkok, a city we particularly love. What we didn’t know before coming, what that Easter was, this year, right at the same time than an other local festival:
- Smiles on rail (Punjab) 7 months ago While travelling from Chandigarh to Amritsar, by train, we used the opportunity to shoot life going on around us: travelers from other trains, Ludhiana’s station and its busy visitors, passengers getting off the train in the middle of nowhere (and sometimes boarding an other train in the process)...
- Amritsar, of gold and colors 8 months ago When going to Amritsar it’s mainly to embrace the Sikh culture and discover the Golden Temple, the holiest place for this community. Sikhism is a pretty new religion (15th century) and quite unknown in Europe. And yet, even without knowing it, the cliché we have in mind when representing Indians...
- Chandigarh, utopia or dystopia? 9 months ago Chandigarh is not the main touristic attraction when you come to India for a 2-3 weeks trip (unless you’re an architect !). But as resident of India and because we’ve heard a lot of it chatting with architect friends, we were very curious to check this particular city out. When the partition...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cheese-Naan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!