Latest Blog Posts »
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly of riding a Bike in Geneva 3 weeks ago After a whole Summer of having my bike and ridding it everywhere I can now share with you my experience.
- Opening of the Ritz Carlton Geneva & the Grace Kelly Suite 3 weeks ago This is quite a different blogpost. I usually do not write an article about the events I attend, mostly because I do not have time! However, for this one I wanted to make an exception, why? Because hotels are part of my passion...
- Having Brunch at President Wilson 4 weeks ago Hello dears! Welcome back to the blog! Oh be aware you might book a table to this brunch by the end of the article! It is a deeeeelicious thing to do!
- Meeting Vanja: The Hatmaker ! 1 month ago If you already follow me on instagram you have seen me wearing my beautiful green hat by Vanja. However if you are new to the blog do not worry after reading this interview you will know everything there is to know about this creative and talented woman!
- Inside La Réserve Genève 1 month ago Today I will be sharing my experience at La Reserve Geneva. Although it is no secret I love this place, it will be the first time sharing about the Nescens Spa Geneva.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » LivinGeneva has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!