Diary of An Expat in Singapore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Back From Tioman Island 5 days ago "It says: I missed you, Alexander." We picked up Alexander on Friday after his 5 day school expedition to Tioman Island. I don't know who was more excited: Alexander, recounting his amazing adventure in the Malaysian jungle, or his little sister, who had prepared a welcome
- Don't Be Your Own Worst "Emeny!" 1 week ago "He's my bruder." Alexander left yesterday for his 5 day school expedition to Tioman Island in Malaysia (4 hr bus ride, 2hr ferry ride, and an 8 km trek through the jungle to get there... seriously?) All I know at the moment is that he's arrived so for the moment I will just say this: can't wait to...
- Flattery Will Get You Everywhere 3 weeks ago "Mommy, you are way prettier than Cruella De Vil." That's awesome. Just so you know, kid, that's not exactly the type of compliment I was aiming for. Nor is it going to help your cause to get a new puppy. I don't care how cute those dalmatians look. But maybe I'm too sensitive. To be way prettier...
- 10 Things I Didn't Know About Dubai 2 months ago "Finally, a driver who doesn't talk back." I just got back from a 36 hr whirlwind trip to Dubai where I discovered a thing or two I didn't know about this Arabic gem in the middle of the desert. 1) Petrol is cheaper than water. Literally. 2) Water is very expensive. 3) Dubai is not the capital of...
- Nature vs Nurture 2 months ago "Wait...take a photo of them first." Alexander and Eliot grew up in the same household with the same parents, the same amount of love, the same rules...even the same bedtime stories. Yet, they are vastly different. How different? Enough to make me a strong believer in nature over nurture. For...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Diary of An Expat in Singapore
01:24 AM December 05, 2012
This blog is very funny about life in Singapore-I really enjoy reading it!
01:27 AM December 05, 2012
This blogger has a very interesting and sometimes hilarious take on life as an expat in Singapore-a must-read for anyone contemplating moving to the Lion City!