Girl Gone London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Leaving a Legacy of Travel Writing 1 hour ago The other day, someone asked me what I’d like to be remembered for, and while it can be hard for me to wrap my head around at the ripe old age of 25 (I’m planning on living until 125 so... The post Leaving a Legacy of Travel Writing appeared first on girl gone london.
- Why You Should Visit Newcastle Gateshead this Christmas 1 day ago In collaboration with Newcastle Gateshead Since moving to the UK, I’ve discovered that there’s a lot more to it than London (which is basically what every American thinks of when you tell them you live in the UK). We’ve been... The post Why You Should Visit Newcastle Gateshead this Christmas...
- How My Flight to Orlando Ended Up in Bermuda: Part 3 1 week ago People, we have MADE IT! Well, in this part of the story, I’m still stuck in Bermuda, but this is the last and final installment of the craziest journey of my entire life, so thanks for joining me along the... The post How My Flight to Orlando Ended Up in Bermuda: Part 3 appeared first on girl...
- #KindnessChangesLives with Oxfam 2 weeks ago As a travel blogger who mostly sticks to the US and Europe, it’s easy to forget that most of us enjoy a standard of living not shared by the rest of the world. With the holiday season coming up (yes,... The post #KindnessChangesLives with Oxfam appeared first on girl gone london.
- Taffy Mail UK Review: American Treats to Your Door 2 weeks ago There are few things that remind me of home like American food. And I don’t mean homecooked casseroles and bagel bites (though oh my god, somebody figure out how to get bagel bites in the UK please). I’m talking like,... The post Taffy Mail UK Review: American Treats to Your Door appeared first...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl Gone London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!