Latest Blog Posts »
- Takeout Review 4 weeks ago Today we’re looking at Takeout, a fun little gem by Meg Stivison of Small Monster Games. In Takeout, players take on the role of foreigners visiting China. You and your companions are hungry for some local eats, but none of … Continue reading →
- Consider Revising 2 months ago This semester, I submitted a short story that is so “inspired” by the end of of a certain game company startup that it barely qualifies as fiction. The main workshop feedback I got on it was: Makes no sense for … Continue reading →
- Did You Mean: 3 months ago I usually check the interlibrary loan for my textbooks before I buy them. This time, I feel like the local public library knows me just a little too well.
- Keep Calm and Brew Up 3 months ago I’m really enjoying this book overall, and of the most interesting parts of The Taste of Empire is about tea. The book explains that in the mid to late 1700s, poor British workers often spent a tenth of their annual … Continue reading →
- Sim Builders 4 months ago One of my favorite sim builder games was Nat Geo’s Doomsday Preppers. Sure, it was based on the show about survivalists preparing for an inevitable apocalypse, but this game is super cute. Even the underground bunkers of survivalist supplies are … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!