Latest Blog Posts »
- Dual-Classing, or Why I Am Not Good At Casual Chats 4 days ago Teaching Coworker: How long do you think my bowling activity should be? Two hours? Me: First, you need to define the game’s parameters. How many students are coming? Are you planning to reserve lanes? With 10 students and two lanes, … Continue reading →
- The Even Better News 1 week ago First, the good news. My game, Takeout, is now available on Amazon! So, if you played the game at BostonFIG (or in our living room), we could really use a review on Amazon. Second, the even better part of this … Continue reading →
- Laptop Games 1 week ago I tend to use my laptop for email, writing papers, and planning lessons. Boring things. But I also play a lot of games on my laptop. Browser Games: For a while, my job was playing Kongregate browser games and reviewing … Continue reading →
- Five Star Billionaire 1 week ago Rereading Five Star Billionaire, and I found a line I highlighted last time. China was at once lawless and unbending in its rules. Tash Aw, Five Star Billionaire Still so accurate.
- Reactions I'm Not Interested In Hearing 2 weeks ago I worked with him and I never noticed anything. He can’t be bad. This is such a wilful denial that codeswitching exists. We all behave differently around different people and in different situations, and it’s not reasonable to assume that someone … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!