Latest Blog Posts »
- Out of Print 2 weeks ago Just turned up a site offering pirated copies of an anthology that I was in a couple years ago. Totally counts as being back in print, right?
- In Which I Am Actually 12 Years Old 3 weeks ago After a Pokemon-catching adventure, my friend’s tween son commented that he remembered exactly where they parked because it was level D, and that’s hilariously memorable because a certain male body part starts with D. Oh man, I thought. Imagine being … Continue reading →
- Takeout 4 weeks ago Takeout, my new card game, was chosen for Boston FIG’s Tabletop Showcase this September! I’m really excited (and also terrified) to show my game. Takeout is a social setbuilding game about American backpackers trying to order Chinese food. Each player … Continue reading →
- Hold The Spoiler 1 month ago Today, my coworker wanted to know how far I’d gotten in Game of Thrones, but very considerately didn’t want to spoil it for me, so he ran down the hall, grabbed a doorstop from another room, brought it back and … Continue reading →
- In Which I Push My Feminist Agenda 1 month ago Over the years that I’ve been working in games, I’ve been accused of slipping a feminist agenda into game creative. Usually this means I objected to Smurfetteing, or pinking, not that I was actually trying to sneak female empowerment into a … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!