Latest Blog Posts »
- Takeout, After BFIG 3 weeks ago We showed my card game Takeout at Boston FIG yesterday as part of the Tabletop Showcase. I’m so happy we got in, so happy we went, and I had a lot of interesting conversations all day… but it was emotionally exhausting … Continue reading →
- Women in Games: From Designing to Playing and Nurturing the Next Generation 3 weeks ago I was delighted to be part of this panel for LadiesCon! Such a great time talking with other ladies about gaming and game dev. It’s always so inspiring to talk with other game creators. Women in Games: From Designing to … Continue reading →
- Scenes from an MFA 2 months ago One week before a writing project is due: This story is really solid. Maybe I’ll make a few small edits, but it’s basically finished. I’ll come back to it for proofreading with fresh eyes, and then submit it! One day before … Continue reading →
- Out of Print 3 months ago Just turned up a site offering pirated copies of an anthology that I was in a couple years ago. Totally counts as being back in print, right?
- In Which I Am Actually 12 Years Old 4 months ago After a Pokemon-catching adventure, my friend’s tween son commented that he remembered exactly where they parked because it was level D, and that’s hilariously memorable because a certain male body part starts with D. Oh man, I thought. Imagine being … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!