Latest Blog Posts »
- The Eighth Note Music School 2 months ago I was in my teens when I started playing the guitar. My brother taught me the most basic of chords and the rest are self-taught. Then I stopped playing for more than 10 years. Now, I’m trying to continue what I started. After all, it’s never too late to do something you love! Like many […]
- Singapore's Trick Eye Museum 2 months ago My previous company gave each one of us two free tickets to Singapore’s Trick Eye Museum. I wasn’t able to use it right away because I was so busy. But when I saw the photos posted by my friends, I knew I had to go. The museum is located in Singapore’s Sentosa Island. If you […]
- 1-Altitude Gallery and Bar 2 months ago 1-Altitude, the world’s highest al fresco bar. I have always wanted to go there and I thank my friends for going there with me last Friday (special thanks to Benny for organizing)! At first, we planned to have a table reserved but it’s just too expensive. We “only” need to spend 100++SGD...
- An afternoon in Sendai 3 months ago Another late post, about my trip to Japan on August 5-11, 2014 As I have mentioned in my entry in Japan Joshi-Tabi, I finally did something that I have always wanted to do: visit Tohoku, the eastern region of Japan! I bought the JR East pass so that gave me unlimited JR train rides, including […]
- Hanabi (Fireworks) Photos : Fail 3 months ago I have bought a good camera a few months ago. It is a Samsung NX2000 and it is the most complicated camera that I’ve ever owned. I am satisfied with it but I have had many failures and I am still discovering how to use its features. I am too lazy to read the User’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bisdak Babbles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!