Latest Blog Posts »
- It is Japan, but something could still happen 1 week ago O-hisashiburi! It’s been a long time! So yes, I went to Japan last week for a short trip (I will write more about this trip in the next few days, keeping my fingers crossed). And mind you, it was a very eventful trip! My flight back to Singapore was at 6:10PM. The Narita airport is […]
- Five years and grateful! 5 months ago It’s been five years since I left Japan. It’s my fifth year here in Singapore and my fifth year in the current company! There are some things that I think need to be improved. But then, no work environment is perfect. I don’t want to make this post a complaint post (and I don’t intend […]
- I'm 34! 7 months ago I like Christmas and New Year holidays. But since I’ve reached 30, I’ve started to dread it. New Year means that a few days later, I’ll be a year older! And, thanks to my support group (a.k.a. family and friends), I think I’ve finally made peace with my age. Yes, I’m now 34 and I’m […]
- Tulum, a site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city 8 months ago Yes, it was exciting to go to places alone but it was a bit difficult, especially when it comes to transportation. So I decided to take a guided tour to Tulúm and Xel-ha. Tulum is an archaeological site of a pre-columbian Maya city along the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea...
- What's in your bag? 10 months ago Finding online tips on what to bring when travelling has helped me a lot. So I just would like to share what’s usually in my hand-carried luggage when travelling. The list is in no particular order because I always carry them all the time when I travel! Medicines My stomach is very sensitive so I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bisdak Babbles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!