Latest Blog Posts »
- Hanabi (Fireworks) Photos : Fail 1 week ago I have bought a good camera a few months ago. It is a Samsung NX2000 and it is the most complicated camera that I’ve ever owned. I am satisfied with it but I have had many failures and I am still discovering how to use its features. I am too lazy to read the User’s […]
- The Tokyo Skytree 1 week ago During one of my stays in Tokyo, I grabbed the chance to visit the tallest building in Japan, the Tokyo SkyTree. I didn’t set the time of my visit so I just went there and was surprised by the long queue that I had to go through. But then I couldn’t purchase the ticket online […]
- Japanese pancake, okonomiyaki 2 weeks ago My favorite Japanese food is not sushi nor sashimi. Rather, it is a dish called “okonomiyaki“. Description from Wikipedia: Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of ingredients. The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning “what you like” or “what you...
- It is Japan, but something could still happen 1 month ago O-hisashiburi! It’s been a long time! So yes, I went to Japan last week for a short trip (I will write more about this trip in the next few days, keeping my fingers crossed). And mind you, it was a very eventful trip! My flight back to Singapore was at 6:10PM. The Narita airport is […]
- Five years and grateful! 6 months ago It’s been five years since I left Japan. It’s my fifth year here in Singapore and my fifth year in the current company! There are some things that I think need to be improved. But then, no work environment is perfect. I don’t want to make this post a complaint post (and I don’t intend […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bisdak Babbles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!