Latest Blog Posts »
- Condominio Torre Barcelona 2 months ago It’s the Holy Week and just like in the Philippines, it’s non-work days on Holy Thursday and Good Friday for most people here. So, hotel rooms are very expensive! Not to mention, it’s “spring break”. The search results from Booking.com – the hotels close to the...
- Unplanned getaway 2 months ago Some complicated and unpleasant things happened in the office and my bosses wanted me to go back to Singapore as soon as possibe. But I was so stressed out these past few months and I tried asking my boss if I can take a week off here in Mexico City… and he agreed! Cancun was [...]
- Long-term plans? 2 months ago In a few days, it will be my fourth year in the current company. And a lot of things have happened. I did more than just the usual programming tasks and I learned a lot. I did a lot documentation, too. But now I want to get less involved in coding. It would be more [...]
- Small gifts 2 months ago So, I’ve been here in Mexico City since November 26th. Almost four months and my friends and colleagues back in Singapore keep on asking me why I like staying here. One of the reasons? Small gifts from the Human Resources on special occasions. I love receiving gifts, well who doesn’t?...
- Mexico City, from the hotel's rooftop 3 months ago One of the things that I missed on my first visit to Mexico City is viewing the city from the hotel’s rooftop! And I’m very glad to have been sent here the second time. Of course, I made sure to take photos. I couldn’t forgive myself if I fail to do so this time.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bisdak Babbles has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!