Latest Blog Posts »
- The Cape Town Triangle 3 months ago Someone said to me the other day that you "work in Jo'burg and live in Cape Town". The comment was not referring to a commuter, but simply to the mindset of the 2 cities. I have yet to visit Jo'burg but I am informed that it is a very vibrant, fast-moving city full of motivated people making big...
- Beach Education 3 months ago One of the
- When is an ex-pat no longer an ex-pat? 4 months ago No, it's not a joke, there's no
- Fame at last! 5 months ago ...well, for my house at least! A couple of weeks ago, The Guardian newspaper in the UK asked UK expats to send in the view from their window and I did. Well, to be honest it was not quite my view but more a view of me! It's a picture of our...
- Replacement Parent 5 months ago As parents, I am sure most of us think at some point that- to our kids- we are
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in South Africa!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat (ish) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!