Another Américaine in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Sunshine Blogger Award 2 weeks ago Move over Academy Awards. There's a new golden prize in town and it's name is not Oscar. It's the Sunshine Blogger Award. And I was nominated!
- Salon de l'Agriculture 3 weeks ago Every spring, Paris plays host to a massive expo called the Salon de l'Agriculture. With a mind to see some cows and taste some cheese, Frenchman and I decided to check it out!
- Love at the Musée Rodin 2 months ago What’s more romantic than an evening spent in the company of the most iconic kiss in the world? Forget your impossible-to-get reservations for overpriced 18-course meals you’ll only partly like. For Valentine’s Day, Frenchman and I took romance to the next level. We went to the Musée Rodin....
- Lunch at l'Église de la Madeleine 2 months ago Living in Paris, there's so much to see and so little time to see it! I snuck out on a lunchbreak to visit the iconic church La Madeleine...
- Romance in Paris 2 months ago It's February, so what better time to think about romance in Paris than now, after moving into our very own place just before Valentine's Day? Here are some of my favorite romantic things to do in Paris
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Another Américaine in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!