Another Américaine in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- 24 Hours in Krakow, Poland 1 week ago The coolest thing about living in Europe is the proximity to a dozen other countries just a hop, skip and a jump away, right? Well, it turns out that when you have a full-time job plus other responsibilities (or you, I don’t know, buy a house…) it becomes not-so-easy to just jetset around the...
- Visiting Sainte-Chapelle 1 month ago I’ll start by saying yes, I admit it. I kind of abandoned you. You the reader, you the anthropomorphized blog. I was going strong for a month or so there at the start of the year, feeling enthusiastic and creative. Then I got distracted by work and felt like I didn’t have anything new to …...
- The Sunshine Blogger Award 3 months ago Move over Academy Awards. There's a new golden prize in town and it's name is not Oscar. It's the Sunshine Blogger Award. And I was nominated!
- Salon de l'Agriculture 2 months ago Every spring, Paris plays host to a massive expo called the Salon de l'Agriculture. With a mind to see some cows and taste some cheese, Frenchman and I decided to check it out!
- Love at the Musée Rodin 3 months ago What’s more romantic than an evening spent in the company of the most iconic kiss in the world? Forget your impossible-to-get reservations for overpriced 18-course meals you’ll only partly like. For Valentine’s Day, Frenchman and I took romance to the next level. We went to the Musée Rodin....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Another Américaine in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!