One Trailing Spouse
Latest Blog Posts »
- Things I'll Miss About Being Pregnant (and Things I Won't Miss) 3 days ago This baby could arrive any time now, so I’m getting all thoughtful about the highlights and lowlights of pregnancy.
- Book Review: A Career in Your Suitcase 6 days ago As I discovered last year, it can be tough to leave your job and follow someone you love across the country or across the ocean as they pursue their own career.
- A Pregnant Lady's Response to Kim Kardashian's Critics 1 week ago One of my [many] guilty pleasures is reading Us Weekly, the trashy celeb magazine.
- What My High School Running Days Have Taught Me About "Training" to Give Birth 1 week ago When I was in high school, I was serious about running.
- I Have a Muffin Problem 1 week ago Many women, upon reaching a certain stage of pregnancy, start to “nest”.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » One Trailing Spouse has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!