Latest Blog Posts »
- Monterrey Aquarium 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago, we went to the Monterrey Aquarium. It’s quite large (we didn’t see everything and we were there for several hours) and I highly recommend it as a family destination. We elected not to get a membership … Continue reading →
- Reality has begun to set in 1 month ago When I first started this blog, it was with the intention of keeping those back home know what our new life in Singapore was like. It was, in effect, a way of keeping hold of Boston while exploring Singapore. I … Continue reading →
- Tattoo 5 months ago I’ve wanted a tattoo since I was 18, but I wanted one that had meaning for me. In the spirit of dyeing my hair the way I had always wanted to, but been too frightened to do, I finally made … Continue reading →
- The end of an era 9 months ago We are leaving Singapore. In less than a month. This wasn’t planned. A company head-hunted Ravi, one thing lead to another, and it ended in a job offer that he accepted. We’d hoped the girls and I would follow later–giving … Continue reading →
- A lusty podcast 10 months ago I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.