Latest Blog Posts »
- Ice Art 2013/2014 Review 1 week ago One the items on my bucket list is to attend the Harbin Ice Festival in Harbin, China. So I was super excited to read about the Ice Art 2013/2014 show. I guess that it is an annual thing, but this was the first time I’d heard of it. The SISTIC page says of the event […]
- Wordless Wednesday: The Cats 1 week ago
- Wordless Wednesday-End of year gymnastics show: Elanor 3 weeks ago
- Assimilation-You Should Just Learn Mandarin 1 month ago Elanor and Rhiannon are learning Mandarin. I have blogged before about the humbling experience of being the parent who doesn’t speak a language your children are learning. Today I’m going to answer one of the most irritating questions I am asked on a regular basis–”Why don’t you just...
- Wordless Wednesday-Diwali 2013 2 months ago This year we celebrated Diwali quietly at home. My mother in law and I made jelabi, and we had other snacks. A good friend and her daughter visited and shared some of the day with us. Elanor got one hand of mendhi done at the Diwali market. I did the other hand. I’m pretty sure […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.