Latest Blog Posts »
- Unprofessional conduct 21 hours ago I have been solicited to write advertorials on several occasions. And advertorial is an advertisement disguised as a blog post or magazine article. This differs from sponsored content (such as theater reviews) as the content is generally not written by the blog owner, is promoting a specific...
- Why I Chose Singapore's Public Schools-Sassy Mama Singapore 1 day ago I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most of each day prone on my bathroom...
- Translating Musicals, Trolls and More: an Interview with Anthony Drewe and George Stiles 1 week ago If you are a fan of children’s theater in Singapore, odds are pretty good that you’re already familiar with the work on Anthony Drewe and George Stiles. In the upcoming 2015 The Little Company season, you will have the chance to catch TWO Drewe/Stiles musicals:...
- River Hong Bao 2015 Opening Night 1 week ago In a fit of insanity I took Elanor and Rhi to River Hong Bao 2015 on opening night (Tuesday Feb 17). The entrance if you’re coming from the carnival rides The massive tableau that celebrates SG50. Elanor and Rhi are the tiny figures in the middle to give you a sense of scale. The stadium […]
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (Photos) 2 weeks ago I’m currently taking a photography class with Noodle Photography, and last Friday Paul and I worked on Aperture Priority mode at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple in Chinatown. The first four photos are from class, the second four were taken on my own after class. (Please note–This is not a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.