Latest Blog Posts »
- Trump Kim Summit 2 days ago I was on vacation when this farce went down, and I didn’t want to ruin my fun, so I waited to write this. Singapore was suckered. The Trump Kim summit will accomplish nothing but further alienating our former friends. Singapore … Continue reading →
- End of year gymnastics show 3 days ago Elanor has continued with gymnastics after our move last year. She’s been in The Little Gym gymnastics program since she was just under a year old, and this is her third gym. Here’s her floor routine.
- End of year karate show 5 days ago Rhi switched from gymnastics to karate this year at The Little Gym. Here she demonstrates one of the things she’s learned. One of the best things I did when we came back was to ensure that the girls were immediately … Continue reading →
- Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour 1 week ago I saw my first “big’ concert in Hong Kong. Prior to that I’d only seen two concerts, both in small venues in Boston. But both the concert in HK and the concerts I went to in Singapore were indoors. … Continue reading →
- Vegas 2018 part six 1 week ago This is a post for the miscellaneous bits that didn’t fit anywhere else. Here is my photo op in front of the fountains that was a double fail in that the fountains weren’t on, and a wind came out of … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.