Latest Blog Posts »
- Club Med, Bali (review) 8 hours ago We spent a week at the end of November/start of December at Club Med, Bali. I’ve already talked about our vacation in terms of the all-inclusive resort experience here. I’m going to try to avoid doing a retread of those topics. There were many things I enjoyed about Club Med Bali. There was...
- Wordless Wednesday: Elanor graduates K2 5 days ago The K2 big group song Shaking hands with the principal Posing Recorder performance Dancing Family Photo The graduate
- The inclusive resort experience 2 weeks ago We just got back from a week in Bali at Club Med. This was my first time staying at an inclusive resort, and I had no idea what to expect. I’d heard good things about the resort from friends in SG, and it seemed like the best chance of making all three generations happy. Family […]
- My head is spinning 2 weeks ago I don’t think I ever imagined a month like the one we just had. Over the course of November we had Elanor’s Birthday party at home Elanor celebrated her birthday at school with cupcakes We had a parent/teacher conference about Elanor My in-laws arrived from the US Elanor had her end of year...
- Theater Review: Junior Claus (Sponsored Post) 2 months ago ***I received complimentary tickets to see Junior Claus. However, all views expressed within are my opinion*** On Saturday Nov 8 we went to see Junior Claus, a Little Company production, at DBS Arts Centre. Elevator ad in United Square “I’m Santa’s only son. I’m supposed to take over and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.