Latest Blog Posts »
- The end of an era 3 months ago We are leaving Singapore. In less than a month. This wasn’t planned. A company head-hunted Ravi, one thing lead to another, and it ended in a job offer that he accepted. We’d hoped the girls and I would follow later–giving … Continue reading →
- A lusty podcast 4 months ago I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading →
- Happy Release Day, Coming Together Under the Mistletoe! 3 months ago My erotica for charity anthology, Under the Mistletoe, is now on sale. This was my first time in the editor’s chair, and I’m so proud of the results. I’ve organized the anthology to take the reader on a journey from … Continue reading →
- Changing your address in Singapore 8 months ago One of the first things I did when we lined up our move was to change our address with Singpost. I’ve had to go down and follow up with Singpost twice. The mail isn’t getting forwarded. Which sucks on … Continue reading →
- Superstitions-the number 13 8 months ago Something struck me when I was riding the elevator in my new building—there is a 13th floor. In the US, there is a superstition about the number 13. I actually had to google “why,” as I just knew it as … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.