Latest Blog Posts »
- "How do you and your kids enjoy life in Singapore?" 3 weeks ago I’ve recently been emailing with a potential expat. I had a number of Singaporean expats respond to my emails, answer questions, and generally be a great resource for our move. Some of them are now irl friends (or were and … Continue reading →
- US vs Singapore Public Schools—Grading 4 weeks ago One of the things I struggle with as a foreign parent is understanding the grading system in Singapore. On one hand, I find the grading system incredibly forgiving. Everything over a 85 is an A? 70-85 is a B? 50-70 … Continue reading →
- Submissions Call: Coming Together: Under the Mistletoe 1 month ago Continuing my theme of doing things I’ve always dreamt of, but been to frightened of, I’m going to edit an anthology of winter themed erotica. Coming Together is an organization where all proceeds will go to charity. In this case, … Continue reading →
- Disney Princess Academy (Sponsored Post) 1 month ago I’m sharing this post as I’m going to write up the event for Sassy Mama Singapore. Elanor and Rhi will have a blast, and I’m sure your child would love it as well. Brought to you by Singtel and … Continue reading →
- Six Years (and a few months) 1 month ago We moved to Singapore in April 2010. Today I revamped the website in part because my long list of expat blogs is a list of dead blogs. Last month, one of my dearest friends left Singapore. I still pick up … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.