Latest Blog Posts »
- Bukit Batok Nature Preserve 2 days ago Recently Claire and I visited the Bukit Batok Nature Preserve. Developed on an abandoned quarry site in 1988, Bukit Batok Nature Park features stunning views and crystal clear waters. Serene and tranquil, it is an ideal place for a peaceful nature walk. (source) The quarry is the main attraction of...
- P1 Culture Shock 4 weeks ago Elanor began Primary 1 on Friday. I would love to talk about the experience thus far, but I don’t think that I should just yet because I’m suffering from serious Culture Shock. This has been a thoroughly unpleasant dive back into my early expat days where I was just clueless about everything...
- Wordless Wednesday End of Year Gymnastics Shows 3 months ago Elanor’s Show Rhiannon’s Show
- Club Med, Bali (review) 3 months ago We spent a week at the end of November/start of December at Club Med, Bali. I’ve already talked about our vacation in terms of the all-inclusive resort experience here. I’m going to try to avoid doing a retread of those topics. There were many things I enjoyed about Club Med Bali. There was...
- Wordless Wednesday: Elanor graduates K2 2 months ago The K2 big group song Shaking hands with the principal Posing Recorder performance Dancing Family Photo The graduate
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.