Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-Travails of a Trailing Spouse by Stephanie Suga Chen 2 weeks ago ***I received a free ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review*** Travails of a Trailing Spouse by Stephanie Suga Chen, a US expatriate based in Singapore, is a work of fiction that opens with Sarah, a successful … Continue reading →
- Moving my cats to the US 4 months ago We adopted Gandalf and Kerowyn from the SPCA in Singapore. I have no experience with moving animals to Singapore, but here’s a link if you’re looking for that information. To make things fun, each state is allowed to set their … Continue reading →
- Repatriation 5 months ago I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading →
- Monterrey Aquarium 7 months ago A few weeks ago, we went to the Monterrey Aquarium. It’s quite large (we didn’t see everything and we were there for several hours) and I highly recommend it as a family destination. We elected not to get a membership … Continue reading →
- Reality has begun to set in 7 months ago When I first started this blog, it was with the intention of keeping those back home know what our new life in Singapore was like. It was, in effect, a way of keeping hold of Boston while exploring Singapore. I … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.