Latest Blog Posts »
- I wrote a book 3 weeks ago Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted to writing a book. I sold it last fall, and on April 26, 2016 it […]
- Balloon Festival at Marina Square 2 months ago It was only by virtue of the girls having gymnastics camp today that we were at Marina Square to see the balloon festival. If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, this is ongoing through Sunday, March 20, 2016.
- Democrats Abroad Global Primary 3 months ago We have lived in Singapore since 2010, and have voted in every election in which we’ve been eligible in the nearly six years since. We had requested our 2016 presidential primary ballots when I got an email from Democrats Abroad, which I joined several years ago, telling us about the Global...
- Hawaii with kids 4 months ago Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big...
- Clinton St Baking & Co. (Review) 4 months ago Clinton St Baking & Co, a New York favorite, has opened here in New York. Offering American Breakfast food all day (and a limited non-breakfast menu after 11:30 am) this restaurant fills a niche that is sorely lacking in options in Singapore. Until last week they only served food until 6pm,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.