Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday-Aulani Disney Resort (Honolulu, Hawaii) 4 days ago We chose to stay at Aulani, the Disney Resort and Spa while on Oahu, rather than on Waikiki Beach. It was one of the best–if not THE–top resort we’ve ever stayed at. The service was top notch, the rooms were up to date and full of fantastic touches. There was a highchair and pack n […]
- Progress 4 days ago I’m certain you guys are as tired of reading my health updates as I am of writing them. But I was in the hospital, so let’s do a quick update. Last year when I had the same series of injections (back, piriformis) I had some of the worst reaction pain I’ve ever felt. I was […]
- Wordless Wednesday—Hawaii, Island of Maui part 2 1 week ago All my best photos are from Maui and I couldn’t narrow the pictures down to a reasonable number, so I decided do two sets (last week and this). Maui was the highlight of the trip for me, especially the time I spent out on the water/in the water. I don’t feel the need to go […]
- Wordless Wednesday-Hawaii, Island of Maui (part 1) 2 weeks ago All my best photos are from Maui and I couldn’t narrow the pictures down to a reasonable number, so I’ll do two sets (this week and next week). Maui was the highlight of the trip for me, especially the time I spent out on the water/in the water. I don’t feel the need to go […]
- Back in the hospital 2 weeks ago **This was written in advance. Comment approval and reply will be delayed*** Due to the joys of the American medical system, my herniated disc compressed the sciatic nerve for around five months to the point where it was so irritated I couldn’t walk unassisted until I finally got back surgery in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.