To Mongolia with Love
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dear M24s 20 hours ago Open letter to the M24s, No more months or weeks, you’re now counting down the days before staging to prepare for arrival in Mongolia. Like you, I had many questions and turned to the web for answers. I found my greatest resource to be a PCV blog, and I read it word for word from […]
- a flexourtient person 1 week ago After 27 months of service, Peace Corps Volunteers—whoever they may have been prior to service—may come to define themselves as flexible, resourceful, and patient. This blog entry is about how that metamorphosis happens. Monday, April 8th this year was the English Olympics. That is a...
- spring 2 weeks ago Prologue I tried to write this blog entry about leaving winter behind and welcoming spring, but this is nothing like the spring I know. For so many years, spring to me has meant the first blossoms on the magnolia trees at St. Leonard’s Church and Peace Garden in Boston’s North End. It...
- pet peeves 1 month ago Alright, so I do a lot of gushing on this blog about how I’ve adapted so well, how the people are so encouraging and supportive, how charming the culture is, etc., that you may be wondering if I ever have a bad day. How can you trust what I have to say if it isn’t [...]
- consolidation 2 months ago Monday last week, our site’s warden called to tell me we got the call we’d been expecting: Consolidation. Part of Peace Corps’ Safety and Security efforts include having a consolidation drill, wherein all volunteers are to stop what they’re doing and report to to the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Mongolia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on To Mongolia with Love
01:26 AM December 08, 2012
Just visited your blog and found the latest post very interesting about the cost of living in Mongolia. Very informative; it's a good read!