What is big tent?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Unique Bali ceremonies, festivals, rituals - my bucketlist for 2017 2 months ago I believe you have seen how picturesque Bali island is? But only through Bali beaches, landscapes, nature spots you won’t see all the beauty of this island. A little knowledge and participation in Bali ceremonies, festivals (cultural or religious) can give more ineffable memories for your...
- Yogyakarta attractions: how to enjoy time & save money 3 months ago If you are planning to visit Yogyakarta city in Java island most probably you already know what you want to see there? If not, you will find suggestions to visit famous Hindu temple Prambanan and Buddhist Borobudur temple, Sultan palace and Water castle, Malioboro street and etc. But there are more...
- How to get Indonesian visa in Penang, Malaysia 4 months ago If you want to stay in Indonesia more than 30 days (what you can do with “Visa on arrival”), you can apply for a “Tourist visa”, which allows you to stay in Indonesia for 60 days. If you want to get “Tourist visa” you should apply for it outside of Indonesia. Most travelers till now …...
- Visa for Indonesia 5 months ago Before coming to Indonesia you need to know main things about vaccines and visas. Here I will try to share main information about visas for Indonesia. After making some research I found out that in different countries, Indonesian embassies have a bit different rules for visas. Before starting...
- Travel resources 6 months ago Here I share my favorite and useful travel resources which I use before or during my trips and while I’m living in Indonesia. Want more travel tips? Subscribe newsletter :) Travel resources Viktorija Panovaite
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on What is big tent?
16:37 PM October 17, 2015
First of all it's interesting blog that show Indonesia from different point of view. It contains of trust-able information which I found useful for people who would like to visit or stay in Indonesia. Here it's possible to know more about daily life of Indonesian people because mostly tourists don't have chance to know it due to the limit travel time.
14:53 PM October 26, 2015
Different point of view about life in Indonesia. I liked to read daily life stories that in guide books you won't find it. In this blog you can find more than just beautiful pictures of Indonesia and advises for trips.