Latest Blog Posts »
- Shopping Guide to Leeds 5 days ago Leeds is a small-ish city located in Yorkshire in the north of England. While it might not be the first place that jumps to mind when I say the words “United Kingdom” and “shopping”, there are many reasons why it... The post Shopping Guide to Leeds appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- What to Pack for London in Summer 2 weeks ago London is one of the most interesting and stylish cities in the world. Each year, the capital of the United Kingdom attracts nearly 20 million visitors to see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, to ride the double-decker buses, and to visit... The post What to Pack for London in Summer appeared first on...
- A 5-Day Canada Road Trip 2 weeks ago Last year, I took an amazing road trip through Canada. While five days isn’t nearly enough time to cover everything there is to see, it’s a great start. Day One – Niagara Falls On the first day of the road... The post A 5-Day Canada Road Trip appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- Navigate Europe in Style: Best Shoes for Summer 2017 3 months ago Ahh summer, is there really a better time to pack your bags and embark on that long awaited European adventure? No, there isn’t! Summer is one of the most popular and most pleasant times to visit the cities of Europe.... The post Navigate Europe in Style: Best Shoes for Summer 2017 appeared first...
- An Eco-Friendly Packing List 6 months ago I read a statistic the other day that made me so, so sad. By 2050, there will be more plastic bottles in the ocean than fish. The more I travel, the more conscious I become of the impact that I’m having... The post An Eco-Friendly Packing List appeared first on Collecting Labels.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » COLLECTING LABELS has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!