Latest Blog Posts »
- What to Wear in Rome in Spring 4 days ago Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It’s a city bursting with history, culture, and life. Home to some of the world’s most iconic sites and foods Rome is a city that sits atop many travelers’... The post What to Wear in Rome in Spring appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- What to Pack for the Philippines 2 months ago If you’re looking for a beach getaway on a paradise island, but don’t want to spend a fortune, then I highly recommend checking out a few of the islands in the Philippines. There are quite literally thousands of islands where... The post What to Pack for the Philippines appeared first on...
- Where to Shop in Stockholm 3 months ago Stockholm is the epi-center of Scandi-chic. The Swedish capital city is renowned for its fashionable residents who flawlessly combine high-end and high street labels, creating their signature minimalist looks. These are the places place to shop in Stockholm to fit... The post Where to Shop in...
- What to Wear in London in Spring 3 months ago Spring is the best time to visit London. The days are getting longer, the parks and gardens are in bloom, and the city is at its most colorful. But, while it is a fantastic time to visit, it can be a challenge... The post What to Wear in London in Spring appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- What to Wear in Southern Europe in Winter 4 months ago Winter is a magical season in Europe. From Christmas markets to snow-covered mountains to beautifully lit cobblestone streets, there’s so much to see and experience throughout Europe in wintertime. And, with smaller crowds and cheaper prices, it’s the ideal time... The post What to Wear in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » COLLECTING LABELS has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!