Latest Blog Posts »
- Navigate Europe in Style: Best Shoes for Summer 2017 1 month ago Ahh summer, is there really a better time to pack your bags and embark on that long awaited European adventure? No, there isn’t! Summer is one of the most popular and most pleasant times to visit the cities of Europe.... The post Navigate Europe in Style: Best Shoes for Summer 2017 appeared first...
- An Eco-Friendly Packing List 4 months ago I read a statistic the other day that made me so, so sad. By 2050, there will be more plastic bottles in the ocean than fish. The more I travel, the more conscious I become of the impact that I’m having... The post An Eco-Friendly Packing List appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- What to Pack for Bali 3 months ago Bali is one of my all time favorite places I’ve ever been. I went a few years ago now, but the experience remains. It was my first trip to Asia and I fell in love with the region thanks to... The post What to Pack for Bali appeared first on Collecting Labels.
- What to Wear in Ireland in Spring 4 months ago Packing is hard, isn’t it? It’s probably my least favorite thing about traveling, after the flying bit, obviously. I usually end up with the entire contents of my closet and drawers sprawled out around me in a semi-circle while I... The post What to Wear in Ireland in Spring appeared first on...
- The Top fashion Cities to Visit This Year 4 months ago For globetrotting fashionistas, fashion and travel are the perfect partners. Aside from Paris and Milan, there are many vibrant cities with splendid fashion districts including the booming Berlin, hip Amsterdam, and exciting Barcelona. If you’re already starting to plan your... The post The Top...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » COLLECTING LABELS has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!