OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tallinn Old Town''No amount of fire or... 1 week ago Tallinn Old Town''No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.'' /Great Gatsby/ Winter wasn't gonna surrender any time soon as thin layer of snow was still clinging to the icebound ground in most places and temperatures below zero were forecasted...
- Wonders of Riga ''Sometimes you win,... 3 weeks ago Wonders of Riga ''Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn''Today is my favorite day ever and not only because it's Friday. This morning we woke up to the most joyous news ever, our friend in Australia gave birth to a baby girl and today we are going home to Latvia, and I can't wait to fly...
- Bundoran''Imagination is more important than... 1 month ago Bundoran''Imagination is more important than knowledge.'' /Albert Einstein/I was wide awake well before alarm had a chance to let me know it's 6am yet the gleaming morning light was already peaking trough one side of the curtains, spreading flickering shadows on the wall. House was soundless,...
- Fuerteventura island''Edit your life endlessly... 2 months ago Fuerteventura island''Edit your life endlessly and ruthlessly. It's your masterpiece after all.''There's nothing like having your bags packed, boarding passes printed and passports ready for the journey ahead! It makes everything come into perspective and it reminded me of how hungry my inquisitive...
- Things we miss about Latvia“Though nobody... 3 months ago Things we miss about Latvia“Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... anyone can start over and make a new ending.” /Chico Xavier/Everything was exactly how we left it, yet somehow different. Going to Latvia is always exciting and overwhelming at the same time, what can be better...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!