OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Venice, you are beautiful!''Yes: I am a... 1 month ago Venice, you are beautiful!''Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.'' /Oscar Wild/ I haven't been to a place prettier than Venice. Even though years have passed,...
- 72 Hours in Lucerne and Zurich ''Fairy... 2 months ago 72 Hours in Lucerne and Zurich ''Fairy tails are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten'' /G.K. Chesterton/Travel fills me with such accomplishment few other pursuits do. Just the thought of it energises and...
- Donegal road trip ''The quieter you... 2 months ago Donegal road trip ''The quieter you become, the more you can hear.'' /Ram Dass/With every view more startling than the last, with the smell of wild Atlantic ocean and flawless exhibition of natures marvels, county Donegal is and always has been close to my heart. And there is more...
- Hiking in North of Italy “Though nobody... 3 months ago Hiking in North of Italy “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending.” /Chico Xavier/Because I was brought up in a country where highest peak is mere 312 meters above sea level, my profound romance with mountains started well before I...
- Making memeories in Biarritz''Be bold... 3 months ago Making memeories in Biarritz''Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart and strong enough to life the life you've always imagined''Grande Plage, usually swarmed by sunbathers and swell seekers, today was uncommonly vacant. Like she was resting in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!