Latest Blog Posts »
- The best places to work in Medellin 1 year ago This is a guest post by Conrad Egusa Many travelers visit Medellin not only to see the beautiful city, but also to work remotely. However when working abroad, a question arises – where can a person or company best work in the city? There are a handful of options to choose from in Medellin,...
- Working in Colombia: An update 1 year ago Hi guys, It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything so I apologize for that. I’ve been asked by a few people to give an update on my experience to date in Medellin over the last year so here it is: Teaching Over the last year, I have mainly been teaching. I started working as [...]
- Franchise Opportunities in Colombia 1 year ago I was in a book shop the other day in Centro Comercial Santa Fe here in Medellin and I stumbled across a rather interesting magazine focusing purely on franchise opportunities in Colombia. Anyway as I have wanted to write an article about Colombian franchise opportunities for some time, I bought...
- Teaching English in Colombia 2 years ago This is a guest post from Adam Fenton I looked forward to Colombia as I journeyed through South America. Before I set off I had nonchalantly said that I would stop and work if I ran out of money, how hard could it be to find something? Well if you want to teach English in [...]
- Import Duties in Colombia 2 years ago You can find the import duty in Colombia for any product via DIANs website. DIAN stands for the Dirección de Impuestos y Aduanas Nacionales de Colombia. It is the Colombian Ministry in charge of tax, customs and excise duties. Colombian Import Duty – the key webpage Here is the link to the page...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Totally Colombia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!